Thread: P2P DC++ hub for Reliance Broadband?

P2P DC++ hub for Reliance Broadband?

Guys have you all heard of P2P DC++ hub for the reliance users and if any of you all are having any idea about the same then do reply to me accordingly that’s what I am saying here. so do give me some replies for the same. even I want to get in to the DC++ file sharing option and hence if you all have got something to share then please do let me know about it. That’s what I want to say here, so what are you all plans about the same. I need a reply from you all about this, so start replying accordingly. Waiting for the response from your side.

Re: P2P DC++ hub for Reliance Broadband?

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    Guys have you all heard of P2P DC++ hub for the reliance users and if any of you all are having any idea about the same then do reply to me accordingly that’s what I am saying here. so do give me some replies for the same. even I want to get in to the DC++ file sharing option and hence if you all have got something to share then please do let me know about it. That’s what I want to say here, so what are you all plans about the same. I need a reply from you all about this, so start replying accordingly. Waiting for the response from your side.
    Well for that you need to get registered to the DC ++ site and then reserve minimum of 10GB space in your system and collect the ip address of any of your friend who is known to you and ask them to add you as well in the hub and now whatever the files are uploaded in that hub you can share it as well. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understood what I have said here that’s it from my side for you all and anything that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask here about the same.

Guys I have been hearing that it will be charged in the yearly basis so is this kind of rumor true? I don’t know much about it but it would be better if you can give me a stern reply about the same that will be better for me that’s what I want to say here.

I heard one of my friend saying about that and hence I am asking this from you all, so please do give a reply about the same. waiting for the response from your side.

Quote Originally Posted by KSHaUNiSHa View Post
    Guys I have been hearing that it will be charged in the yearly basis so is this kind of rumor true? I don’t know much about it but it would be better if you can give me a stern reply about the same that will be better for me that’s what I want to say here.

I heard one of my friend saying about that and hence I am asking this from you all, so please do give a reply about the same. waiting for the response from your side.
    Yes in fact it is right and if I want to say then it is made valid from the 10th of November, so that’s what I want to say here. i think they will be charging some 10K annually. So I hope you have got a clear idea of what the information was that’s it from my side for you.

If you have anything else to ask then please do feel free to ask here about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Abeni View Post
    Yes in fact it is right and if I want to say then it is made valid from the 10th of November, so that’s what I want to say here. i think they will be charging some 10K annually. So I hope you have got a clear idea of what the information was that’s it from my side for you.

If you have anything else to ask then please do feel free to ask here about the same.
    Ok thanks for letting me know about the same I was sharing a hub with the particular ip address and the person with that ip did not claim anything about the news and hence I was a bit confused whether it has become paid or not. So I had to reconfirm about the same so this is what I want to say here. now you have answered out the query for me I have got the confirmation. Anyways thanks a lot for the information that you have given here.