Thread: Cannot Connect to OnLive on 2mbps in India - error "your connection speed to internet is not sufficient"

Cannot Connect to OnLive on 2mbps in India - error "your connection speed to internet is not sufficient"

As I state in my title that I am getting error which I am going to connect to OnLive on 2mbps. Its giving me error message "your connection speed to internet is not sufficient". Please if anyone has any idea about this than provide me. This is really annoying. And I can’t fount any solution from OnLive. So please if anyone here gets any useful information or any suggestion for this than please provide me.

Re: Cannot Connect to OnLive on 2mbps in India - error "your connection speed to internet is not sufficient"

I don’t know how OnLive not help you, but I must say if you have issue about OnLive than just try to contact them mail them on support@onlive.com. They will surly help you to solve your issue. Before this I must say just upgrade your connection, if this solve your problem.

Re: Cannot Connect to OnLive on 2mbps in India - error "your connection speed to internet is not sufficient"

I was not at all that, but I get "network problem" too frequently during the game. I am not certain that upgrading bandwidth is truly the solution. I will check with Cox Cable so if I wait a superior Internet connection latency dates.

There is the problem right there. I have Cox as well, and I realized its infrastructure cannot handle the customer base they have now. Cable is an online community, so that every day between 5:00 PM and 9:00 PM my connection of 22Mb/s is reduced to 2 Mb/s. There is a service called "Clear", but the show I saw in my neighborhood maximum 6 Mbps, so do not seriously consider until you double the speed at least. I have serious doubts DSL can do much better so it looks like I'll stick with cable.

It’s worked well for me before two days. Actually, I was frightened with the results. I must say that; just give an attempt it early in the morning and not at crest hours.

Well, after 30 minutes of waiting I finally got to customer service OnLive, told them what was happening, and I had run a series of tests that test my connection, that happened to me and said that really do not know what was causing me not being able to connect and to be somehow my fault, even though they spent their evidence says that it really should be able to play. So I do not know. I sort of felt like I was giving the run around. This saddens me; however, had such high hopes for this service. Maybe eventually get the kinks worked.

OnLive technology is intended to tolerate periodic falls of bandwidth, which can arise if you are surfing the web or sending emails. However, applications OnLive work all together with high bandwidth (for example video or music streaming or downloading big files). These programs of high-bandwidth vie for bandwidth and may hinder with your experience OnLive - to the point that the game is affected harmfully. While the bandwidth is affected, you may notice video artifacts or holdup in the game (slower than usual response).