Thread: Option for Vodafone bill payment

Option for Vodafone bill payment

Hello everyone, I am using the Vodafone card and I was seeking for some information on the regarding Vodafone postpaid bill payment. Because I have a very hectic and also the busy schedule and due to which I do not have the time to go to the mobile store for doing the payment of the bill, so I want to know about any of the online facility is there for doing the Vodafone bill payment. So please point me how to do the payment of the bill on online for Vodafone. Your suggestion would really helped me and also thank you for the suggestion you will give to me.

Re: Option for Vodafone bill payment

There are plenty of the ways to do the payment of the bill, as there couple of ways which you can do the payment, you go on the Vodafone websites then you will be to get the modes over there.

Well my friend, there are couple of the ways to do it and you are find tough to do and also you have not the time to do the payment of the postpaid number of yours then I am giving you a link which include different method to do the payment of the bill and also it has said from where and also how you can do the payment of the bill, so go on to the link which you can see below, just click on the “Vodafone Bill Payment Modes”, you will be able to see the different method to do the payment of the bill.
    Vodafone Bill Payment Modes

As the above user have given you the best way to do the payment of the phone, so you can go on the link and you will be able to do the payment of the bill can be done. So you should and have a look over the site and get it done.

My friend you can do the payment of the bill through the phone, as there is the option to do the payment of the bill through the phone, as you have to call the service center or just need to call on some number then you have the option to do the payment from the phone. When you do the payment from the phone then you need to have the master card or the visa card along with you, so the payment is been done thorough the card of yours and the payment is been done and also you get the confirmation through the SMS from the Vodafone and also from the mail of the card you using and in even in the bill of the card which you used to receive after a month. Hope the suggestion might help you to do the payment of the bill.

You can even login on the internet and do the payment of the bill on the online and it is as same as you are doing the payment from the phone by the card you can do that it.

Well I want to suggest something which the other user has not suggest you to do, but you have to check that the bank is supportive for doing the payment of the mobile bills, as there some of the banks which are not doing that. If you have the faculties and also the bank is providing you then you can tell the bank to do the payment of the bill of yours and you do not need for any of the bill which you will receive at your place or on your phone. This is not known as the ECA, I do not know the full form of it, but you can try this and get it done for your bill. So you can try this and get it done for your number.

You can do the payment of the bill at the 24*7 Self Service Kiosks, which is the payment machine to do the payment of the bill whether it is the postpaid or it is the prepaid. So you can do it anytime, as it is 24*7 open for the customer.

You can do the payment of the bill through the cheque as you do not have to wait any of the queue to pay the bill of your phone, just need to make cheque of your phone number and just you have drop in the drop box which is been available by the Vodafone at many centers and also it is available different location. By doing this you can do the payment of the bill and also you have not to waste your time from your schedule, and also you will get the detail of the payment done in the bank details. So you can try it and also you should try to do it the same method which I have said to you.

I would suggest you to go on the Vodafone store and also you will be able to get more information to do the payment of the bill and also you will not have run for the payment of the bill again.

Thank you for making the suggestion to do the payment of the Vodafone bill and also I will go through the methods which you have suggested to me and will try to find that which is the best to do the payment of the bill and also make a mode of the payment to do the payment.