Thread: Some sites blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom

Some sites blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom

Guys have you all heard about this I just got to hear that some of the popular websites which were more popular for the movie sharing were banned by the department of telecom for providing some pirated movies in the website, so that’s why department of telecom has decided to ban these website, the website was banned because Reliance Big Pictures wanted to ban it from viewing some pirated videos in that website and hence to protect its movie it did the same step, so that’s what I am saying here. Some of the listed sites which were banned were mediafire, sendspace, rapidshare etc there were many websites that have got banned but I wanted to share this information with you all and hence I have done that thing. So that’s it from my side for you all, if you all want to say anything on these then do it as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the options.

Re: Some sites blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom

These websites do work well with the opera and remember that you should keep that turbo on, then only that website that will run with ease, that’s what I am saying here. so there is no problem at all with the sites so carry on with the downloads guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    Guys have you all heard about this I just got to hear that some of the popular websites which were more popular for the movie sharing were banned by the department of telecom for providing some pirated movies in the website, so that’s why department of telecom has decided to ban these website, the website was banned because Reliance Big Pictures wanted to ban it from viewing some pirated videos in that website and hence to protect its movie it did the same step, so that’s what I am saying here. Some of the listed sites which were banned were mediafire, sendspace, rapidshare etc there were many websites that have got banned but I wanted to share this information with you all and hence I have done that thing. So that’s it from my side for you all, if you all want to say anything on these then do it as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the options.
    Actually opera turbo is just a kind of proxy and they will be soon working with the proxy settings and all for sure, so that’s what I want to say here. so as soon as they detect that proxy and ban it till that time there will be no issues working with the websites, that’s what I want to say here, in fact here are many websites which have been banned for the file sharing purpose, so that’s what I want to say here, hope you have got the necessary information on the same from my side. So that’s it from my side for you.

I have checked it from my airtel broadband and that website has been blocked, now apart from mediafire, sendspace, rapidshare. There are many websites which are like sendspace, megavideo, putlocker, hotfile, filesonic etc. I have checked all of them and all of them have been blocked even they are file sharing websites and hence I think the department of telecom have planned to implement the ban for them as well. That’s what I think here, I am with the ban since I feel that websites like these should be banned for sure, that’s what I feel here, this will totally help in eradicating the piracy, that’s what I think here.

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    Reliance for sure will be blocking all the sites that has been mention I am quite confident about because ts their banner who has filed a complaint against it. I don’t know much about the other isp but sure all of them will have to follow as soon as the order will be passed that’s what I feel. I have heard that mtnl and bsnl have decided to follow the ban so they will be doing that soonly. I am sure some changes will be implemented as soon as possible that’s what I feel. rest isp like hatchway, airtel, tata photon will be thinking much about the decisions that’s what I feel, so that’s what I want to say here. that’s it from my side for you.

Actually the department of telecom have given an order saying that they have issued an order saying that the isp people should block the sites and they have not enforced any kind of ban on that sites. Well the same was the case with the fresh release of reliance that released last week I am talking about the movie bodyguard. So I have checked out the websites such as mediafire and rapid share in my bsnl connection and let me tell you that all of them are working fibe and there is no issue with it guys. Don’t know what are the isp people trying to do over here.

I have checked in my reliance broadband and all of the sites have been unblocked it is just a plain hype that has been created before the release of the movie and also during the first week of the release of the movie that’s what I am saying. So lets see what more gimmicks come up in the coming period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhayD View Post
    I have checked in my reliance broadband and all of the sites have been unblocked it is just a plain hype that has been created before the release of the movie and also during the first week of the release of the movie that’s what I am saying. So lets see what more gimmicks come up in the coming period of time.
    I really don’t think so gimmicks like these will work with all the isp people even they will be concerned about the traffic of the websites that’s what I want to say here. So I don’t think they will be taking these quick decisions in a quick interval of time, that’s what I want to say here.

I have seen that sify has blocked all the torrents sites and believe me guys that is really embarrassing to see all kinds of these things happening over here.

I am really feeling to laugh over this matter it’s the reliance people who had asked fr the ban and now they are the one who are allowing to go these sites in open. I have checked in my reliance broadband and all of the sites do get open really well with the same, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you will have a good look at the same its really funny when someone who had asked for the ban did not compile with the law and they have allowed them to view the sites, that’s terrible.