Thread: How to setup VSNL.COM email account using BSNL Broadband on the Outlook

How to setup VSNL.COM email account using BSNL Broadband on the Outlook

Hello friends, I am facing a small problem with the outlook, such that I want to setup the email account for the bsnl broadband, so can you suggest me that how I can setup the vsnl.com e-mail account on the outlook. Even I want to know the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server address for the sending of the mails while using the bsnl broadband for the vsnl.com e-mail account. Also I am unable to send the mails from the outlook with the vsnl.com account. So please suggest what should I do and how to setup the vsnl.com account on the outlook. Thank you.

Re: How to setup VSNL.COM email account using BSNL Broadband on the Outlook

You can find solution on the internet and also you will be able to get the mails on the outlook of yours, so you can search on the internet.

I would suggest you two things to do, as the first suggestion is that you do not use the outlook express for e-mail and use the Mozilla thunderbird or some other which is least windows live mail desktop client. This would be the best and also will be good for you to use also. The second suggestion of mine would be that you do not use bsnl provided email services as the e-mail in the outlook express try to use a third party service which works on any of the ISP, as I suggest to use the Gmail as I am using that. So you also try to use the Gmail or if you are having some other then it will fine, but it should support any ISP.

The setup is been easily available on the internet and you will be able to setup the vsnl.com account on to the outlook express and you will be able to send mails.

Well you be able to setup easily the outlook, as you need go to the internet and search for the outlook setup for the vsnl.com or for any other account. So you can check and apply the same setting to the outlook and see that are you able to send the mails or not. So I would suggest you to do it and see that are you able to get the account properly on the outlook. Even my friend was having the same issue which you are facing, but he has search on the internet and was able to solve the problem and was now able to send the mails and also receive the mails on the same account on the outlook. I hope it work for you and you are able to send and receive the mails.

Yes the internet is the best and also the great to search and also you will be able to get the solution for the problem of yours.

You should go on to the Google and go and search for the outlook setup, over there you will be able to see how to setup an account and you will be able to see the video also for this. There some links which provides you with appropriate photos and also with the video how to setup the e-mail account on the outlook express. So you can go through that process and you will be able to get some sort of the help. Even the broadband company sends a person for the setup of the connection on to your pc, when the connection is been done then that persons also connect the vsnl.com account on the outlook, so you can call them and they can come fix the problem of yours. Just make a try.

I have no idea about, the only suggestion I can give you is that go to the Google and search for the problem of yours and you will get some sort of the answer for it.

Thank you for suggestion, will try to see and get it fixed.