Thread: DC++ Hub for Tata Indicom 7 star users

DC++ Hub for Tata Indicom 7 star users

Hello friends, I was thinking some of you might be using the DC ++ hub, as I was wondering that if you are using then can you suggest me for the DC ++ hub for the Tata Indicom users, as I was using the Tata Indicom 7 star user. So please suggest me good DC ++ hub for your usage. Thank you for the suggestion you will give to me.

Re: DC++ Hub for Tata Indicom 7 star users

You can get the DC++ hub, but you have try to connect with the company which is providing the service to you, as they might have the option and also they might have the provider that will be providing the DC ++ hub to the users. Even I have seen that if you have spoken with the company then the company come and will try to bring the HUB for the users and also will provide the best for the users, so then you will have not run to any other company and get the Hub for you and the other users. So it will be the best and also you have to pay for the hub to one company and you will be getting no problem with the connection of the using also. You should try to have a word with the internet provider company and see what they have to say for the DC++ hub.

I have got from the company as I have already spoken with them and they have provided with the Hub and so I would also suggest you to have a word with the company.

If you want the DC++ hub for your area then you have to speak with the company who is providing the internet service to you and also to the rest of the user in the same area, if you are having the same users of the same company then the company will try to provide the hub in that area, but the company might have to need some numbers of the users in the area to get the hub, as it is been the policy of the company that it provides with the hub if it is having some amount of the users in that area and also they are asking for the hub, then company spend some cash and get the hub connection in that area. So it is better to have a word with the company.

You will able to get the Hub from any of the local area who is providing the hub connection to the others in the same area of yours.

I will also say the same which the other user has told to you do. As the hub connection is been available from the company itself, but the company does not provide the hub connection only to one users in that area, as it need a good traffic to get the hub running in that area. As I have spoken with the company and I was also willing to have a hub connection in my area but I was not able to get in my area as there were not many users to use it and the company was not finding it suitable to spend for some users. So you first check with the users in your area who are willing to have and also ready to use the DC ++ hub, so then the company will provide you. So just try it.

Thank you for the suggestion will try to contact the internet provide and see what they have to say about it.