Thread: Online registration for BSNL Broadband

Online registration for BSNL Broadband

Hello guys, as I was using the Tata Photon and in that I was using the 950 Night Combo plan which the company was providing it. I was upset and frustrate with the Fair usage Policy of the company, so I was planning to switch over to the bsnl broadband. To switch over I have gone to the bsnl broadband website and gone for the registration which is done online, as I have gone and came across form of online registration on bsnl website and filled it up the detail which it was asking it. But I wanted to know that is there anyone has any experience with that such that the company does not respond to the user who has done the online registration for the broadband so please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Online registration for BSNL Broadband

Well I can say as it is government site or the government department, so I think you will be able to get connect with you. You will be able to connect with the company.

I think as it is the government site and also it is under the government so you will be able to get some sort of the response for the registration, if you are not getting any response from the registration you have done then I would suggest you go to the office of the bsnl and in that go to the broadband department and tell that you hiver done the registration online and you have got the response for it. I think over there you will be serviced with the proper and appropriate thing you wanted for your connection.

You go to the bsnl broadband office and get the form for the new connection for you and it will be the best way to get the new connection for you.

I think that you have done the online registration then you will be able to get the e-mail from the company about the connection for new one. The online registration get the response through the e-mail or they might get the letter from the company, if you are not getting any response then you can go to the office and say that you have register online and this is time and you have chosen such plan for the internet connection. You alsdo say that you have register on who’s name, then the company might be able to get the registration easily and will be able to provide the connection as fast as possible to you. So just check with the e-mail of yours if not then go to the office and get it done.

I would suggest you to better visit the exchange in personal for quicker response of the internet connection.

I want to say that the Udaan site is a new entry for the online registration. Well for some of the users it has worked and for some of the users it has not worked. I have gone through the feedback of the users who had applied online. Well I have seen that some of the users were experience as pleasant for them and for the others it was not. Well this with time, it is too erode it seems. I would suggest you to wait for a week and if you get no response then you may need to go to exchange. However, as you apply online, then you need to visit the exchange to give your ID proof and other documents for the new connection of the internet.

I think I have to go to exchange and get the connection done from there itself. Thanks for the suggestion you people have given to me and I think that it is the best and correct to do.