Thread: BSNL Broadband user received mail from Bsnl FTTH

BSNL Broadband user received mail from Bsnl FTTH

Received this booklet by email from BSNL. I finally spoke to someone who has just explained that the FTTH fiber can only offer apartments for individuals or companies for the net cost implementation. Do any of the other users receive an email for example?

Re: BSNL Broadband user received mail from Bsnl FTTH

1. All fixed broadband plans by means of monthly charges of Rs 600 and on top of except Combo plans are allowable to be accessible in the FTTH network.
    2. ii) In addition 10% of fixed monthly charges are also payable by the customer to make use of broadband service over FTTH.

In this case, you end up paying more than 10% + installation / activation of the cost of its broadband plan of fiber, but locals have their convenience - better SNR, etc

Airtel claims that another idiot will deploy GPON, now that was published long back around 09 .So aleast BSNL could have jurisdiction on this front. The last part tells about the high cost of excavation is likely to be resigned in the NBP.hope give good news after that.

I guess for now is only interested in BSNL SMB / Companies seeking decent unlimited plans . Iam able to pay high fees for example, however, these companies are mostly wise enough to take other players with better plans. So again BSNL lost in a massive investment, as always, without proper planning.

Do not worry, the cost will go down. But going by the rules BSNL, which will take years. By then, unlimited 10 Mbps accessible will be the requirement than a luxury.

My friend, no one crying here. BSNL is not doing it any favors, in global terms are "unfortunately for us," one of the worst ISP. A company should study the market well before investing / deployment of this technology. Each time you end up losing BSNL as great investments that affects everyone who pays taxes to the common man of India.

I am using a plan that is not mentioned in the website. I think it's called the Home FTTH 825 (I have a brochure that the plans are written, and this plan is that.) The promised speed is 512 kbps and I'm doing exactly that. Ping range from 33 ms to 99 ms (BSNL better than my DSL connection - 50 ms and 150 ms). Data is unlimited .

Right now I feel that those who have ADSL I see no reason to switch to FTTH, unless BSNL plans comes with very compelling.

I was also hoping to get a stable connection of fiber-based broadband ping times better therefore sought to apply to BSNL FTTH, but sadly cannot offer now. Please send pictures, etc, very grateful for your information here.

thanks everyone for giving wonderful information on Bsnl FTTH. just waiting to get bsnl ftth connection.