Thread: BSNL online payment site not working

BSNL online payment site not working

Hi, I am using BSNL internet connection from last few years and used to pay the charges by visiting their office but after they have launched the online service I use to pay from there only.

But from last month I am having problem with the online payment as when i enter my user Id and password and click for signing In, their website just throws out the message as “Server Busy, Please Try After sometime". And this is not only one time but I have tried so many times since some days but having the same issue, any idea what could be the problem?

Any suggestion would be surely appreciated.

Re: BSNL online payment site not working

I think there could be some server problem in their website, thus just try after sometimes. And as you have mentioned that you have already tried so many times, but still let me tell you as you should try after sometimes, because whenever we try doing this, the site just stops processing our request and stuck for sometimes, but when we keep trying the same thing again and again it just won’t open and sometimes it leads to disable our own account as well.

Thus you should try after sometimes, and if suppose you are still getting the same error then you should try to contact BSNL service center.

I am agree with the above user as you should try to contact BSNL care center because that would be the only best option according to me.

I have also get this kind of issues so many times when I was trying to pay online. And really I just got fed up with this service thus I have started paying them again by visiting their office only. I am really fed up with their such a response.

I would also suggest you the same thing, though you’ll have bit stress but you can pay the amount securely.

Thanks guys for the suggestion, as don’t know what happened right but I have paid my bill correctly, otherwise I was also planning the same as you have mentioned. Anyways thanks again.