Thread: suggestion to config UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 wireless modem with Airtel broadband.

suggestion to config UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 wireless modem with Airtel broadband.

Hello guys I have got a airtel broadband with the wireless modem and now I need to config UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 can anyone over here help me with this? Anyone with any idea please share it with me I want to deal with this and get it configured and for that I really need your help so please help me?I am finding this as a very difficult query and really don’t have any clue with this so please I rally need your help urgently so please share up ideas and make me free form this query,

Re: suggestion to config UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 wireless modem with Airtel broadband.

Hey I am having an airtel Broadband and I to need to solve this problem too and I don’t have any idea how to deal with this to and I have even asked my friends about it and they were also not able to help me out of this so it would be a real tough time to solve it now and I don’t want to mess up with it and get into some deep problem and then would not able to get even connected to the net because one of my friend said that he was trying to do this and suddenly he got disconnected and wasn’t able to connect back .

Re: suggestion to config UTSTARTCOM WA3002G4 wireless modem with Airtel broadband.

Hey friend I would be asking you to follow the BSNL forum and I think they have thread over there having some comment over there just search for the sticky post WA3002_g4 in BSNL forum and I am sure would be getting some help from there and then I would be asking you to use the VPI VCI 1 and 32. And then if you have been using the PPPOE always over the mode then just enter the airtel user id and the password on the DNS page and then enter the 8.8.8.8 and 208.67.220.220 and then you should not have any problem in connecting.

Hello dear when I was using the BSNL with the WA3002G4 I had the same thing to do and right now I have been using the local internet which has been in our area and now I what I wanted is to have the BSNL modem for wifi with the current connection, so I asked it to my iSP and he gave me my ip address and the with it the subnet mask and the default gateway to access the internet and now I have asked him to configure the modem and the ip address

I think you need to talk to you ISP about this I hope he would be able to help you, i don’t think much of the guys over here would be having much detail to deal with this problem so I would be saying that try to contact to the ISP and they would be helping you for sure and if they are not able to help you then I would be really sorry that you haven’t been got helped by us and nor from them but I have a strong believe that they would be helping you for sure, because one of my friend has the same question and he had some words with them and they said some solution to him and then he was able to work over it.

I think for this the only thing you can do it to contact the service care guys they would be helping you ask them about this privately when they would be around you for some repairing or so at that time you can ask this to them, anyways i am sorry as i am not able to suggest you any ways i have never done anything like this and i have been searching over Google for some solution but havent got anything till now but i would be getting it and then i would be letting you know about it.