Thread: Torrent status with the upgraded 4MBPS speed?

Torrent status with the upgraded 4MBPS speed?

Hey guys I am having a airtel broadband and using the plan of the 4 MBPS with the 150gb FUP and today I have found that the speed have been upgraded and even the uploading speed has raised to 1MBPS, and I have been getting a very good speed with this what are your reviews about this? Please share it over here guys I want to know about it?

Re: Torrent status with the upgraded 4MBPS speed?

Hi this is really a good sound that they have been very nice with the speed I have also heard that they have been giving a very good speed and they have been working fine, but this one really sounds good and as everyone knows that the torrent is the best while downloading it does fetch the speed a bit more with what you get normally but if you are getting a good uploading speed then I think this is really a good news.

Hey I have to got this broadband and I have liked it too but not still 1 MBPS but around it I have been getting so I think there is no worries with it I am happy with whatever I have been getting I dint expected much as this but when I started getting the speed then I really liked it, very much and they have been nice always, I am using this from long time and I am satisfied and good to know that all the users have been happy with it.

Does it really works that fine or everyone has been just saying this because I have gone through with this plan last time I had the same plan and it was so irritating and nor the service was good to so I think they have been very bad with that I don’t know how you all have been getting a good speed that is strange now I am bit jealous if you all are getting it in real but I don’t think that it is true airtel have been really a waste of money with any of their schemes.

I think if you are getting this speed then if I am having 200GB FUP then I should have been getting bit more too isn’t that true? But no that’s not the same case with me I think you have been bit lucky with it that’s the only thing there is nothing like they are so good, there are some of the guys who have been bit lucky with the airtel but I think this broadband has been troubling a lot to many of the users and all, and I think they would remain bad enjoy what you are getting and hope it last for long not only for 1 or 2 weeks or not even that.

Torrent has been always the best choice for the downloading and they do fetch a lot of speed and have a big diffrence bettween downloaidng with this torrent and doing a normal download and so i dont think that this is something very new with the torrent and as you are using a speed of 4MBPS so it is ok but i think the best part is that Airtel is giving this amount of speed constantly that is the best part.