Thread: Getting 300 ping to European gaming servers with Airtel Broadband

Getting 300 ping to European gaming servers with Airtel Broadband

Guys I hope this is the right place to make complain about the broadband problems and all. so that’s why I am making this thread to inform all about the same. Well I am using the airtel broadband 2mbps plan and when I recently pinged up the gaming servers it took a lot of time and the result was 300. Well earlier it showed 200 and now it has got more problematic and is showing me 300. I don’t know if the same is the problem with the other users as well. I am not sure about this at all. so that’s why I am asking you all about the same. what do you all think about this guys. Please do respond something on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: Getting 300 ping to European gaming servers with Airtel Broadband

You are lucky that you are getting 300ms if you look at my case then let me tell you that it showed me 800ms. Yes you are right it shows up only in the European servers only. Well the same thing is happening from the past few days and it seems that there is some problem with the airtel servers. So that’s what I am saying here. I am hoping that the issues like these do get fixed up as soon as possible, so that’s what I am hoping for. I will soon try again with the speed test and will come up with the results that showed me up in the ping test.

Yes I did have a chat with the airtel people about the certain issue and so what they had responded is that their main server is having some serious issues and hence what they are doing is that they are routing the European traffic through U.K. they have given me the confirmation saying that the issue will be solved as soon as possible. So that’s an indication that the issue will be solved as soon as possible. That’s what I am hoping for and hence let’s see if that issue does gets solved or not. So that’s what I am hoping for.

Yes even I had a check about the speed test with the Mumbai server. Well with the speed test it showed that the ping result was 113ms and also for the new York server is 337ms. As the above user said this issue must be resolved as soon as possible. I am hoping that the issue does gets solved as soon as possible. Well what I am asking is that the airtel people are saying that there has been some problem redirecting the traffic to the European servers then why it is giving me slow ping rate for the new York server as well. Can anyone please explain me. If airtel people are listening to this then do reply to me about the same.

See its a big backend work going on and hence you will be able to continuously face this problem. So that’s what the biggest problem is. Well my torrent is crawling and also the ping rate is also slow except for the Mumbai servers. Video is also taking a lot of time to stream. I am quite sure that the airtel people will speeden up the recovery process as soon as possible for the same. so that’s what I am hoping for and lets see if that issue does gets solved or not. I am hoping for that to happen.

Nice to see that people all present here are facing some or the another similar problem with the airetel people. So that means I am not the only one who is having the same problem and hence now I can relax for sometime thinking that I am not the only one with the same problem. That’s what I am hoping for. So what I want to say is that Airtel people must be doing this work for more and better performance of their servers. So that’s why I am being patient and lets allow to work them at their own pace. So that’s what I wanted to say here.

hey guys.. been reading ur threads and am facing the same prob with airtel.. has there been any improvement with he ping for any 1. if yes could u pls post what u had to go through to get the ping issue sorted ..

I think airtel is still facing issue related to its network. It was really a mess last week. I tried to contact the airtel guys many time but they do not responded. Till today I think the service is not properly restored. I hope in the coming days this might be fixed. The ping issue is still constant on my end.

Airtel Network down again Since morning across Mumbai