Thread: Airtel Broadband not updating my current plan to 4Mbps plan

Airtel Broadband not updating my current plan to 4Mbps plan

Actually i am currently in 2 Mbps plan from 1 year, now want to switch to turbo150 GB 4 Mbps plan, which I call and request Airtel cc 4 of this plan, but next day the engineer said that this area does not have the speed of 4 Mbps, we can not give or setup 4Mbps line in your area, well i was terribly disappointed by this rude answer a few days ago i noticed that a friend has 4 Mbps plan from many months, I give this information to airtel people about the same and they agreed that was the 4 mbps plan but did not respond anything more about that. Well i am not able to understand what to do int his situation. Well i just want to show this anger to all of them and hence i have started this thread.

Re: Airtel Broadband not updating my current plan to 4Mbps plan

Yes the same thing happened with me as well. Well what has happened is that the airtel people also had informed one of my friend that the availability of the 4Mbps plan is not there in his area and hence what i am saying is that the same 4MBps plan is there in my home. I don’t know why airtel people are encouraging in giving wrong information to the people. Or is it that their staff are not well informed about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. I think airtel people should re think on this same and must have some experienced staff for the same. That’s what I feel here.

I am not going to pay the bill of the previous month and hence I had a talk with the customer support staff of the airtel people about this and hence I have informed them about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. Really its become a habit that I do post them with he problems and they do not respond to me at all. That’s really sad I feel. so until and unless I don’t make any decisions they are not going to make any changes in their plan I feel. so that’s what I am saying here. I have made up my mind on this and hence I did the necessary changes accordingly.

Not paying the bill will not affect them at all. in fact it is going to affect you only they will discontinue the service if you are not going to pay the bill at time. That’s what I have to say here. so do watch out for the same, do not commit that big mistake it is better that you reconsider your decision and ask them to again think if about the 4Mbps plan and demand an explanation. That is what you can do and still if there is no response from them then surely you have the right to discontinue the service. So that’s what my suggestion is for you. do have a look at the same.

So why don’t you change the services better to change it to the different service provider who are offering you the 4Mbps plan and you can definitely go ahead with the same. so do as what I have said here and I am sure that it will be the perfect suggestion for you. if you ask me about the best service provider then I would suggest you that you go with the reliance broadband. Surely the best service provider with the attractive rates and you will not be able to say no for that, that’s my guarantee. So do check out for the reliance broadband plan, also you have not mentioned anything about the location in which you are living, so that’s why I am suggesting you check the plans with the service provider.

TATA Photon Pro does have some interesting offers for you and hence I would advise you all to check about the same and you will get all the necessary information about the same. so do as what I have said here. in fact to get more details about the schemes I would advise you to visit the official website of the tata photon pro and you will get all the necessary information there only. So do as what I have said here and I am sure you will love tata photon pro. That’s my bet. Do let me know about your selection ok.

Guys even I have something to say here about my experiences. Well what has happened was when I asked the customer care people about when the plan change will be effective if I put the application on 21? They said it will only be successful from August 26. I was given excuses such as the weekend approaches. Purely I cannot realize what to do a probability study for the existing connections. Why they keep on delaying about the same. so that’s what I am thinking. They should come up with some ideas such that the existing customers do not loose their connections from airtel.

airtel is good

ayurak Guest

This is common with most of the service provider, I had really very very bad experience with TATA and SIFY internet in Kolkata and Mumbai. Drop couple of mail along with proof to regional marketing head and other superior person. This will help you.