Thread: Is there a risk in changing the FUP plan?

Is there a risk in changing the FUP plan?

As I am currently using a plan which is officially has the Fair Use Policy (FUP), but any how the Fair Use Policy (FUP) do not kicks in and it also enjoy me full speed throughout the month. I do not know whether it is relaxation on the Airtel network due to my area or might about the plan. I was planning to switch to a new high speed plan with Fair Use Policy (FUP). But I was afraid of the Fair Use Policy (FUP) may kick –in for the real. Should I risk it or should I not?

Re: Is there a risk in changing the FUP plan?

If you would take a plan change then you get them to make changes which might kick in the Fair Use Policy (FUP). It would be a stupid move to the tinker with a connection which does not get the Fair Use Policy (FUP) for any damn reason. I am suggest you to not to take the risk. It is better for you to stick to that plan and there is risk in switching.

Well you have already risked your current by posting it over here. Airtel always match dots of yours with the dots of the accessing broadbandforum.in to find about the person who are enjoying their network. I am just joking. I think your decision should be on what the company has told you and guarantee you also it is also deliver on your lucky star also.

Yes it is correct. Once I spoke to the Airtel customer Person, they told me that I should to take the decision to stick on to the same plan if the new plan has not have the Faire Use Policy (FUP). If there is any change found out during the switching then the Fair Use Policy (FUP) may kick in. Things such as the plan migration, address migration such type of things which may requires a change in the backend will result in the new adventures.