Thread: Bsnl Broadband,want To Buy Adsl Modem From Open Market

Bsnl Broadband,want To Buy Adsl Modem From Open Market

Here I have I have a question which I want to ask to you guys, I know I will get sufficient information from here. I have a BSNL OneIndia Broadband connection. And I want to purchase a new modem for it. As far as I know ADSL modem will be good for me. So I want to buy ADSL modem for my BSNL broadband from open market, but I don’t know where it is available. So I am sure you all have idea from where to buy it.

Re: Bsnl Broadband,want To Buy Adsl Modem From Open Market

You have many available options for modems such as modems from Belkin, Netgear or Linksys etc. If you want then you can go to any good shop nearby your home and ask them for one of them. Most of the shops have any of these in their stock. I will advise you that you should surely buy a modem only from BSNL else you can face problem in case of faulty connection, BSNL staff will not be able to provide you support. Also you cannot blame for line conditions on your modem.

Yes I agree with him. I will also advise you that if you want to be on safer side and want to enjoy free services support from BSNL people then it is highly recommended by me to buy a modem which is from BSNL. You can buy other spare parts from open market. That will not cause any problem or inconvenience to you but in case of modem you should by them from BSNL only. You can get them on rent also.

Here I want add something more will be sure be of your use. First I want to know what you use now Desktop or Laptop. If you use Desktop then you can get ADSI modem at price of nearly 1100rs and 50rs per month if you want on rental basis. And if you have a Laptop or any smart phone which is wifi enabled then You can buy ADSL modem with wifi router from BSNL at the cost of1800rs and if you want it on rental basis, then its 80rs per month.