Thread: During daytime the Broadband fails to work

During daytime the Broadband fails to work

I've been using the same plan for the last 2-3 months, but since last week I'm having this problem. I tried to find out where the problem cannot get any clue. During the day the link LED blinks, and then maintained in green, back off, this happens several times, but does not turn orange (i.e., when the Internet works) In the night internet works without any problem at all . Please help me with this problem; I cannot use the Internet during the day.

Re: During daytime the Broadband fails to work

Can any of you after ATT and 192.168.1.1 SNR values during the day and night my guess is during the day values are so low that a stable connection is impossible. This may be due to increased line noise due to adjacent lines in the cables to carry voice calls. I say this at night coz I connect to 2048/512, but the day is always 812/512 or slower. I am not connected to the Internet during the day, ie 9:00 am to 10.

If you are a BSNL user than follow these steps:
    • Disconnect any telephone line. (DSL signal is stable most times do)
    • Make sure your line is the copper telephone line
    • Check your SNR (8-10db and the higher the better) / Line Attenuation (50 dB and the lower the better) 192.168.1.1 (user / pass - admin)
    • Check the cut and replace telephone wall jack to make any board is eroded due to oxidation
    • Use separate telephone line just for DSL

Than continue follow the below steps:
    1. Do not leave any open line of cello tape or otherwise becomes caught radio or eroded due to oxidation.
    2. Use ADSL Splitter main divider with the modem as the main divider.
    3. Use special Splitter and main divider divides the data (DSL) and voice signal. (Not recommended)
    4. If you still have problems or contact BSNL and tell them to increase your DSL signal.
    5. (The only way to counteract the attenuation is cut short line leave no extra line shorter the better and rewiring each point), you must obtain at least 15 dB minimum SNR.

The reason is that the cable BSNL has numerous cuts and joints; I noted the obvious reason when the street lights are at 6:00 pm on broadband will fail and each time the street light outside of broadband is automatically connected to a high speed. Sodium lights in the street do not affect the BSNL insulated cables. BSNL (linemen and staff) are kept open and cables proper insulation only. You cannot ask for advice or them. They have their own union, and then they go on strike. This means that broadband will not work, even during the day too.

I am a customer of similar suffering here. I have a list of all you've done.
    1. I made several trips to the Customer Care office in Anna Nagar East.
    2. I made several complaints to officials by phone customer service.
    3. I've written dozens of emails to the web link online complaint.
    4. I made several phone calls to BSNL officials bloody.

The other problem is with the officer's behavior in the customer office. Mistreat customers come with their complaints. I tried to oust from office by calling your guard. I really do feel that BSNL is going to the dogs. I tried to fight them but could not. Do not want to waste my resources trying to get a better service provider. So the wisest thing I'll do is switch to other service providers. As per my experience BSNL services are bad.