Thread: Airtel slow speed in downloading files from Filesonic, Fileserve etc sharing sites

Airtel slow speed in downloading files from Filesonic, Fileserve etc sharing sites

Starting in July (ie shortly after the call Airtel updation backend) I'm looking at a low speed in some file sharing sites while downloading files. I plan on 2Mbps and I'm doing at a speed of somewhere between 10KB / s 120 KB / s on these sites. Is there anyone out there experiencing the same?

Re: Airtel slow speed in downloading files from Filesonic, Fileserve etc sharing sites

I am experiencing the similar condition. Sites exaggerated are megaupload, mediafire, megaupload and other streaming video sites. The download speed is only 40-50Kbps in connection 2Mbps. Fileserve given to 120kbps. Hotfile offers maximum speed. However, the torrents downloading speed is around 250Kbps and 110KBps up what is right. Speed is good only during the morning hours. Rapidshare is not affected okay. Is there a disconnection of the cable under the water like something?

Re: Airtel slow speed in downloading files from Filesonic, Fileserve etc sharing sites

I thought it was just me who was getting garbage in premium rates. I am getting only 30 to 50Kbps download premium should be getting 250 Kbps min I will mail them tomorrow over at low speeds and see what response we get. I'm upgrading to 4 Mbps next month, but if it continues then I would rather have my connection terminated the payment of 2,099 + for such speeds. I hope they solve it as soon as possible.

You cannot send Footy match in the flows of low bit rate now. I used to see the current up to 1,250 kbps quite comfortably, but for a few days to 300 Kbps streams are fighting too. Hell could not even running at 275 Kbps cricket streams. This is a shame because it does not download much these days, just ordinary things online. My connection MTNL doing very well, so there is a problem common to all service providers. This will not work if you have a premium account or use JDownloader, but for those occasional users. The advantage is that you can use a download manager / accelerator.

I know that the end has been released, but its working. You can download the websites file sharing without government restriction / ISP as per order. Understand one thing. Piracy cannot be eliminated. File sharing websites and torrent trackers remain forever. No one can stop him. You may have noticed that in Italy, Btjunkie has been blocked, but they are providing service through proxy, but it is blocked. It became a headache for the Italian to block, as became the rule to block btjunkie. They are using Google Appspot proxy.

The BSNL is upgrading for BSNL users may be affected. However, we face problems with Airtel. Speedtest to UK, USA etc shows full speed. Download the link above is working at full speed. However, file sharing sites and streaming video sites are very slow. Also, do not think it has anything to do with it because the sites are working, but the speed has been limited. Speed limit for the entire world will not stop piracy, but will certainly increase the number of angry customers.

Most sites are streaming back to normal. Megavideo megaupload and between 512kbps and 1Mbps. Mediafire is giving 1Mbps. I will maintain control throughout the day. But as far as I know that my speed was down about 4 to 5 days. Speed definitely better today, but I would not completely normal. Hopefully better. So I keep my fingers crossed and hoping that everything is back to normal. Calling customer service is useless because it does not guarantee the speed or latency third-party servers.