Thread: My experience after using 512kps Airtel broadband

My experience after using 512kps Airtel broadband

I have been with their services since the last years, but by no means faced a crisis until last year. But the last year has been as awful, terrible. The FUP has data rates, lack of customer service, etc. I plan on 512 kbps with free calls to some non-Airtel mobile. And fixed lines within my circle, but never needed a phone booth, but was forced to take. Since the last days I am experiencing slow speeds. Another sad part is that the discharge of any portal gives me a max. Speed up to 10.9 kbps. So I made a complaint about the speeds. A man appeared, refreshed my desk a few times and said the low speed because you do not have antivirus software installed on your system and Airtel Net experts. I was like what is the antivirus to do with my speed. I had no answer for that. All I did was asked to leave and come to a better response next time.

Re: My experience after using 512kps Airtel broadband

My issue is with regard to billing. I received a message around the 27th last month that the project will be generated quickly and the deadline will be revised accordingly, sorry for the difficulty. I acknowledged a message Tuesday that his bill is Rs. 805 and is due August 6 so the maximum time I can get to pay my bill yesterday was leaving five days. I talked to CC, explained the whole thing and was told he cannot do anything that has to pay the bill in time to avoid late fees.

Finally I decided to reduce Airtel and move to another ISP. I am disappointed banging heads every two months to raise the fair use policy and pay an amount of Rs.800 pure shit and now containing mediafire, fast, etc. My only advice filesonic are considering switching to Airtel Broadband not spoil what you have by desiring what is not. Start looking for other alternatives, but seriously avoid Airtel. Some or the other day that will certainly cause damage.

I was forced to take their useless wireless 7 to 8 years ago I had taken Airtel connection your sales are really the ones to blame for that as you feed all sorts of artificial information, I was told that Airtel give me the link if you do not use their instruments, and since most ISPs do not cover more or less areas and some 8 years back I had very little choice, this wireless BeeTel useless cost me about 1500 or something whose batteries are switched off in just 5 minutes to speak.

I got to know there is no such thing one needs to buy the shit Bettel wireless modem when you go to Airtel Airtel but sales took about 3000 to 4000 Buks including installation costs and all and at the top of which was supposed to be in a R 999 512 Kbps plan at the time, when I had made the connection of the representative put me on a plan for 1500, more after receiving the bill was surprised, obviously tried to complain it did not work asked me all kinds of policies and T & C at the end of the dam I was irritated. The next few years went well with Airtel l after all these problems.

They came to my house with a lot of 20 instruments, and none was working properly and that was the first day itself, one even had a shot circuit in my house scares me like hell on my PC was in another line I had to call my friend who told me to go with Airtel in the 1st place. He also said the sales representative. That if I pay a 1000 to 1200 do not have to pay any rent the modem and the modem was mine told me that you can use any modem with Airtel and if I do so if there is a problem in contrition would be my responsibility.

Airtel has become very disappointing. I would like to choose some other operator. I had to deal IPTV topic last 25 days, now, the endless complaints of Airtel Customer Care, 4 Nodal Officer calls and no resolution. All I see is a new timeline. At least the bandwidth is working fine, but the practice is widespread flood control. Airtel Management I completely lost after the loss of operations in Africa.