Thread: Airtel duplicating and following his master’s voice

Airtel duplicating and following his master’s voice

The Reuter news clipping (if perhaps only in the U.S. so far, but it is introduced in India, unofficially of course) ISPs to take action against online pirates by Letty. (Reuters) - Consumers who illegally download copyrighted movies, music or television programs can watch your internet speed slow or restricted in the industry anti-piracy effort announced this month. U.S. Internet service providers such as Verizon Communications Inc, Comcast Corp, Time Warner Cable Inc., Cablevision Systems Corp. and AT & T Inc. agreed to alert customers to six times when it appears your account is used for illegal downloads. Warnings come in the form of emails or pop-up.

Re: Airtel duplicating and following his master’s voice

If persistent suspicion of illegal activity, the provider may for the moment, the Internet speed is slow or redirects the browser to a specific web page until the client contacted the company. The user can request a self-governing appraisal of whether they acted legally. Internet access is not finished, according to a report from the industry partners of the initiative. The alliance includes groups representing the film studios, independent film producers and music labels.

I heard that the assembly argues that piracy costs the U.S. economy content more than 373,000 jobs, $ 16 billion in missing revenue and $ 3 billion in tax revenue each year. Industry officials said they thinking most people would stop official document violations once they were warned about the illegal activity. Warnings can also attentive parents aware of the action of their children. Two consumer groups said the effort had the "potential to be an important vehicle for education" to help reduce online copyright infringement, but expressed concern about sanctions.

We are particularly disappointed that the suspension agreement lists of Internet account, possible solutions, "said the Center for Democracy and Technology and Public Knowledge in a statement. The groups said it would be "bad for any (Internet Service Provider) to cut the subscribers, even temporarily, based on allegations that have not been tested in court." The government hopes that the organization implements the program in consultation with advocacy groups "to ensure that their practices are fully consistent with democratic values that have helped the Internet to flourish," they added.

I suspect it will be easy for them to do this nefarious work by compiling a list of sites that will testify as a likely source of illegal downloads. If I'm on the right track, which is obtained from torrent The Pirate Bay, Demonoid, et al is likely to assume that illegal downloading is the purpose of this program. And there is a very good chance that label well known hosts like Megaupload or MediaFire and perhaps other similarly as likely sources of prohibited material.

This has the potential to be a bad thing, and to serve as paving the way for things even worse. I really love to hear from users here for possible workarounds, etc. and links torrage Using magnetic means you do not have to visit ThePirateBay.org to download, but torrents still have to be initially charged to indexers as TPB To propagate via the bit torrent system for the magnet and torrage links will work? Sorry to say, but I do not have the knowledge to answer such questions, hopefully some of you.

Among the contents of the top bandwidth of Comcast [I have to start to deal with from morning] and this news, the picture seems more than a little sad to me at this time. It is conceivable that put me out of business here, or at least requires a major rethinking of how this blog. Please let me hear from you. This announcement contains details as reported suspicion. For example, these ISPs to identify illegal download.