Thread: Airtel Broadband customer care number unobtainable

Airtel Broadband customer care number unobtainable

Here I want to share a problem regarding the service provided by airtel customer care. I have some problem with my airtel broadband connection. My friends suggested me to call on the customer care of Airtel broadband. I don’t have airtel number so I cannot call on 121 but that doesn’t matters as I know the customer care number for airtel broadband, its 18001030121. But when I call on this number it says number unobtainable. What should I do?

Re: Airtel Broadband customer care number unobtainable

I am also facing this problem from a while. I booked an airtel connection online a weak back and now I am not getting any response. I am trying to call on airtel customer care number from my idea number. And this is not it. I am trying from nearly 1 weak. If they will not attend my calls then, where I will go to make complaints? I think airtel don’t care about their customers. And I wonder why Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is not taking any action. I think airtel pays them to keep quite.

I understand your problem. It’s very frustrating if you are unable to connect on a customer care number. But its just a normal case. I think as this number is a toll free number, they don’t have sufficient capacity to handle numerous customers. When the number will be under load conditions then it is difficult to connect with customers. I will suggest you guys should keep trying that number or if any of your family member has an airtel number then try to call on 121.

I don’t have any airtel sim card and I no one uses airtel in my family everyone uses idea. So it is difficult to access an airtel number to call on 121. And as you said, the customer care number may be in load conditions, therefore I am not able to contact with customer care. But I tried calling on different timings, morning, afternoon, evening and even in nights and all time I am getting different-different error message.

Here I will wish to add something as it seems you are too frustrated with the service of airtel customer care. I will suggest you that if you are not able to contact them with the toll free number you have then try to send an email to them or try to contact with any of your friends airtel number and tell them that if they will not provide with connection in one or two days then you will ask for refund of money and cancellation of request. Then I am sure they will contact you immediately.