Thread: Sunday night MTNL broadband Unlimited Plans with 2 Mbps speed?

Sunday night MTNL broadband Unlimited Plans with 2 Mbps speed?

Hello guys I want to have some discussion with the Sunday night plan of the Mtnl broadband which would be unlimited plans which is with 2 MBPS speed? Anyone using this net connection please tell me something about it I want a good discussion over it because I want that very quickly? I have been hearing that it is really very nice and they have been working nicely?

Re: Sunday night MTNL broadband Unlimited Plans with 2 Mbps speed?

Yap there is no problem with this if you are planning to go with it then surely you should go with it because the speed and all is very nice, but I think it has some problem with the uploading speed but nothing with the downloading speed that would be just awesome and you would left with no other option other than MTNL once you get it I am sure with that it is that amazing so better go with it and enjoy it and then note down with yourself.

Dealing with MTNL would never make you sad until you have a very bad luck I have been using it and many of my friends have been using it to and I know about it very well sometime it may be bit slow or bad but the Sunday plan is very good right now its bit new and so if you get it now you would really love a lot because many of the people have been trying to get it now and if the user would be increasing every once would be looking out for the Sunday speed so it would be very tough then I think you would enjoy it a lot.

What my experience say is that I don't find any of the four new plans interesting for me and I haven’t found anything better with it they round up with the same thing as a previous plans. It would have been nice if it was implemented in previous plans and I am sure that you would be enjoying it a lot. The old plans are the best plans, one more best thing I would be saying that it don’t have anything like FUP no policy and all and I think this would be something which you would like a lot.

Well if you like to compare it with the DSL 666 plan which is having I think around 3 time more bandwidth isn’t it very good and the timing for this 8 to 10 and then and then at the night of the Sunday you would be getting the best bandwidth on the with the original. And if you are talking about the DSL 888 plan then you would be 4 times faster than that and in night you would be getting 8 times faster than that. But when you compare it with one of the best plans of them DSL 1333 plan then to you would be getting a better performance but only once time on both the time.

Ok I would say that MTNL has been fooling a lot they have given lots of best choice and all and when they have been getting it MTNL do provide you with the best internet service but only for some 4 month they would be making you very much use to them and after that 4 month is gone now it’s the time you have to pay for nothing they would start giving the slow net and then you have to suffer a lot and get very fed up of this, so I don’t think you need to go with this.

No1 plans with MTNL, but I need little clarification is a speed 320 kbps browsing or downloading a speed. I heard that if you have 320 kbps, then your download speed will be around 40 kbps. I'm using 495 unlimited plan with seeds of 320 kbps but download speed is 40 kbps. the what me too, but before I was using ADSL router after router supplied MTNL speed became Sterlite wer up 40 kbps