Thread: Is there any Fair Usage Policy or limitation with the reliance wire line connection?

Is there any Fair Usage Policy or limitation with the reliance wire line connection?

Hello friends I have been really very fed up of the different broadband service I have been using and now I just want to switch up to the reliance can anyone tell me about the performance and I also want to know what’s and is there any fair usage policy or any limitations and all with the reliance wire line connection please suggest me something quickly?

Re: Is there any Fair Usage Policy or limitation with the reliance wire line connection?

Well over reliance connection I would only like to say that they are the best option just go with them you would be really very happy and I have saw lots and lots of user skipping from different broadband to reliance so I think they are one of the best and I haven’t heard that they have any policy and all and you won’t be restricted at all you would really enjoy it a lot and this would be the best internet service you can have over in India go with it and enjoy full speed and full enjoyment over internet.

Re: Is there any Fair Usage Policy or limitation with the reliance wire line connection?

Guys I have been hearing that reliance has been thinking to block the torrent site and all may be that is true so I won’t be asking you to go with it until you make it sure with them because this would be a biggest headache if this would be happening, and I have even heard that they are very costly and they have good plans but each one of them are very costly so I don’t think this would be a good idea you can go with Hathway and all they would be the best choice I think.

Nope not all a problem with the reliance ya I have also heard a bit and I think they are not at all true this is just a rumor someone has been trying to flow it up I don’t think anything like this would be true ever and don’t worry about this they are not fool to do this because if they would be doing this they would lose all their customer and other thing if they would be doing then I am sure that each one of the ISP would be doing this for sure. It must be a rule for everyone.

Don’t worry about all this things that’s what I would like to say over this and if we are talking about the performance than you can surely go with it and you would be enjoying it for sure I have been using it and they are really a nice option for sure there is no policy and all no restriction nothing and the speed and the downloading uploading speed all are proper and nice they would be the best choice and you would really like it a lot so don’t worry go with it.

I would like to share up my experience about the reliance broadband that it has some problem some time that it just becomes a bit unstable and at the peak time and other than that they are very nice with their service they would be the best choice. And the Reliance broadnet speed is very stable. And nothing to worry about the FUP they are far much better than all the other and the best thing is the speed you would really like it and I don’t think anyone else would be giving you better speed then the reliance.

They will give your modem. They do not provide wireless option AFAIK .. No FUP depending on BB from now. But the agency has the page BB online access. This is his annoying "feature". They have plans to BB only. But if you plan iMbps Combo has to choose BB + LL, so I won’t be saying that they are the best but for your query the answer is no they don’t have anything FUP and they are only better in that.