Thread: downloading gets blocked after 20-30 minutes in BSNL Broadband

downloading gets blocked after 20-30 minutes in BSNL Broadband

I have a BSNL broadband connection at my home. And I have the plan of 500c. I have no complaint about the performance upto the last month. The downloading speed is fine. But from last month I faced some strange problem. The actual problem is when I am trying to download in the night the connection gets blocked after sometime (approximately after 20-30 minutes). There after I can’t do anything on the web. I checked my computer system. It works fine means the problem is in my connection only. I also try to restart the pc and then try to download but nothing changed and problem remains same. Can anyone help me out to solve this problem? Please help me out.

Re: downloading gets blocked after 20-30 minutes in BSNL Broadband

I read your problem. I want to give you some suggestion to solve your problem. First you should check your connection properly whether it is hardware problem or not. You did not give the proper information about your system. So I can’t give you proper solution for that. You should give the information about what connection you are using means USB or any other. If you are USB connection user then I will give you advice to shift in the LAN connection. Because USB connection gives such kind of problem.

I want some more information from you. Because your provided information is not sufficient for solving the problem. Here I am giving some general ideas to solve your problem. If you are using Dialer modem then you should disable the other resident applications at Startup and appearing in Taskbar. While d/l is programmed. Then you have to restart the modem. If you are using an Auto scheduler to start Download manager then you should check the Task manager. And see which program is not running. In this way you can try to solve your problem.

I want to tell you that this problem can solve in different ways. There are so many ways to solve this kind of problems. I also faced the same problem some time before. So I can give you some trick to get rid of this problem. Here I am giving you one solution. You can try to get a LAN card for 150-200s . this may solve your problem. I also use this trick and solved my problem. Hope this will solve your problem also. Hope this will work for you. Thank you.

I faced this problem six month ago. And I solved that easily using some tricks. Actually I have modem Siemens C2110 and the Dialer modem which is connected via LAN. My downloading also freezes up after sometime in the night. I also tried to restart my pc. But nothing worked. But after sometime I found a solution. If a browser activity is on then the connection don’t freeze up. So up can try to keep Gmail page or yahoo page open during the downloading. Or you can try to chat with your friend during the downloading. This is the best solutions for this type of problems.

The problem is very often. I have also BSNL broadband connection at my home. And I was also suffered from this type of problem on year ago. But my problem is related to Torrent download. Although can give you some solution that may help you. You can use the BSNL dataone modem. Just connected to it and change the name password of the user account. Then you will see the download works with full speed. Hope this will worth for you.

As per your description I come to know that the problem is in your connection only. So for that you can check out all connective devices like modem, router, LAN etc. then you can also check out the hardware of your system. If the problem is not found then you have to inform about this problem to your service provider so he can give you some solution for that. Sometimes BSNL broadband also help to solve this type of problem by itself so try to get support from those also. Hope this will help. Thank you.