Thread: Unlimited Data Card plan for laptop

Unlimited Data Card plan for laptop

Recently I bought a new laptop because I can’t do all office work on my desktop. So through my laptop I can complete my office work while travelling or anywhere else. But for completion of my office work I need an internet connection and for my desktop I have taken the broadband connection and now I want internet connection for my laptop. I heard that through Data Card I can access internet anywhere. So friend please tell me which company data card I buy for my laptop. First thing I need unlimited data usage and downloading speed up to 30 kbps is quite enough for me. And I stay in Chandigarh remember that thing.

Re: Unlimited Data Card plan for laptop

There are so many companies who provide data card facility like BSNL, Reliance, Tata, and Idea etc. I will suggest you go for the BSNL wireless plan. As all know that this company is nationalize company so there is no question about trusting. Blindly you can trust this company talking about the Data card network. They provide speed like 3G broadband. They provide speed up to 3.6 Mbps download and upload speed up to 384 Kbps. The data card which they are providing it is supportable to windows 2000/XP/Vista and also Mac but not suitable for Linux.

If anyone ask me to whom I will give more preference company about Data card then I suggest you only two companies name which is well reputed and quick resolve the customer problem. Reliance and Tata Docomo data card are two companies to which I really trust. I will give you some information about reliance data card plan in Rs 899 use up to 3GB, in Rs 1,199 use up to 5 GB and in Rs 1,499 use up to 10 GB and all these plan speed is up to 7.2 mbps, While in Tata Docomo in Rs 1000 use up to 5GB speed up to 3.6 mbps, in Rs 1275 use up to 5 GB but speed up to 7.6 mbps.

The wireless coverage speed is practically 3.1 Mbps which is unbelievable. You are able to download extensive files in absolutely less time. There is no change of speed as in the event of different USB modems of different web. You have diverse planning from the Reliance Broadband+ Evdo. There are night plans, night unlimited arrangements, metropolis based unlimited arrangements, national unlimited ideas, pay as you go arrangement, settled GB download arrangement and others.

You said that you want unlimited data usage at normal speed. Then there is only one company who is fulfilling your requirement Tata Docomo. It has best plan which will make you happy. Some plan I will introduce in front of you. Pay Rs 1000 use up to 5 GB at speed 3.6 Mbps after 5GB speed will be decrease to 155 kbps but that time data usage is unlimited. Pay Rs 1250 and use up to 10 GB at same speed 3.6 mbps and after 10 GB use unlimited data usage at 155 Kbps. If you want more plan detail then you visit Tata official websites there you will find whole detail of plan.

Now this private company who providing Data Card is also providing good facilities in suburban cities like Chandigarh, Shimla etc. so you can also go with the private companies data card like reliance, Tata Docomo, idea, Airtel etc. if you tell me to choose among these companies then I will give more preference to Tata Docomo because it really a trustworthy company comparing to another private company. They introduce plans In keep of mind of customers requirement.