Thread: Unable to connect galaxy S2 with MTNL WIFI router

Unable to connect galaxy S2 with MTNL WIFI router

I have just got an MTNL connection for my new house in Mumbai , where I am currently working , well so choose an government based company so that I don ‘t get huge amorphous bills, but it appears that I just cannot connect my Samsung galaxy s2 with my MTnl Wifi router that I am using , could you guys ehlp me out in any way because that might just help to use my phone in any corner of my room ,

Re: Unable to connect galaxy S2 with MTNL WIFI router

First I would like to ask you if you can still use your laptop or the desktop computer with the same DNA Wi-Fi router that you are using as it might just be that your Wi-Fi router might not be configured correctly and that may not allow any devices to connect it, it might be of great help if you are trying to use that with an your Samsung galaxy tab that you are using ,more over I think that it is a problem that you just cannot gain here .

Hey, it might just be that you have set your DNA -212 routers to pass through a firewall that only supports that devices that you have listed in the safe list, I think that it would be really helpful for me to use this one, I have been having some serious problem here, with my Linksys rounder that I have configured, so I called up the network technician and he just fixed this problem without any effort, so I guess calling an technician won ‘t cause a problem to you .

Hey buddies thanks for all the replies that you have given me that would really be very helpful for me, but I guess that the MTNL customer service is just not easy to catch as there are lots of people who have some or the other problem with this, but I think that it would not be possible to fix this without the network technician arriving at home. I have heard that it might take him another 1 month to come an fix my connection here, more over I think that it could cause me some more problem.

The question that you are asking here is can also be linked to the programs that are running on the system that you used to router the router, but I think that it would be really worth trying to change the encryption that that you are using as that might just not be detected there, moreover you can also disable that for testing the services and then check if that works for you, I have been having same problem with this.

I think that you are using a Mac filter in the system that you used, but I think that would lead to further problem in the network here is what I have made out I think that this problem might be solved with this help more over I think that an dialer might also cause you this error so just fix it out kindly also ensure that you have listed the device for providing an Wi-Fi connection, and that you device can utilize the WI-fi that is been setup.

I am having a real difficult question here, I have been, as the customer service care in of Mumbai Mtnl service told me that they are going to send there technician to my address to fix the problem, but he has still not arrived, I have already waited for 2 days, but this technician guys does not seem to be indeed in solving my problem. Let’s see if he comes on, Mtnl Mumbai provides really very bad to see what problem does it have .