Thread: Getting slow Bandwith in BSNL Broadband ULD 1350 plan

Getting slow Bandwith in BSNL Broadband ULD 1350 plan

ULD I was in 1100, as BSNL closed plan, I became a ULD 1350 that I get 4 Mbps download speed. Instead I'm still 1.5Mbps as it was with ULD 1100, complaining of the local exchange told me that even with the maximum speed ULD1350 ever supports 2.5Mbps. I feel embittered, why should I pay more for them if they do not really get a speed improvement? I know the experiences of current subscribers ULD 1350, and how you recommend taking this forward?

Re: Getting slow Bandwith in BSNL Broadband ULD 1350 plan

The issue seems to be moved to the right place, now comes the query I'm in the same plan from July 1 and the torrent I'm playing 400KB/sec which is a little over 3 Mbps. Just check the modem (192.168.1.1) line speed downstream and upstream. 3998 should be downstream and upstream for me is 496. I hope our message gets one right answer to our problems be solved once and for all. All we can do now is wait for the experts to answer.

It is because there is a speed limit in the port of BSNL. This is a very common problem with 4 Mbps plans. BSNL has set a maximum speed of 2 Mbps (which was the highest speed before implementing plans ULD). All you need is to talk with SDE and ask you lift the lid. It worked for a number of other members. Cap Increase speed to 4096 kbps to 2048 kbps. That would mean that in a few minutes. I got this done asking my local SDE. So please hurry up and make it clear to lift the cap on speed.

I followed with BSNL today, and what a frustrating day wasted, dress up my speed was around 500-600 kbps to 1.5 Mbps today and the complaint after they have a standard answer which is the overall speed is available. I said, my modem connects to 1900/450 so I guess I'm not going to give more than 1.9mbps from now. He also told the man who called that maybe has to take away the lid, but it was like no sir my system shows the whole thing that has been transformed to 4 Mbps, but the speed depends on the condition of the line. So I said, but I was doing prior to 1.5 Mbps, 4 Mbps speed of my plan to be up or down? Then about the night, call and said it appears there is a trouble in your profile that I would be able to change only on Monday, so I said yes.

Another thing is that these guys have not given me the free modem that came with the annual plan, says he is not available with the plan, as I have the modem with my ULF1100 last year. I'm sure these guys are existing because people like Airtel are not competing on prices well enough. It's a waste of time and energy to fight for the line speed and modem that or else is entitled to default with the plans.

I checked the ADSL line speed, which now connects to 5995 downstream and 839 upstream. It SNR margin of 12 and 10 (down / upstream) so I think that has changed the cover of 4 Mbps or more. But the bottom line, my speed test still shows nothing more than 1.5Mbps download. I tried to reboot the modem several times. Just remember that also runs a traffic shaping on my firewall, I removed it and voila, 3.3mbps download! Apparently the reason for the low speed is my fault, as well as BSNL, and they were also the top 2mb still in port.