Thread: MTNL 2Mbps Unlimited data plan so costly in Mumbai

MTNL 2Mbps Unlimited data plan so costly in Mumbai

I am facing a problem with my broadband connection, it is a 256 trib unlimited plan for Rs 599. Now I read somewhere that the MTNL has been launched the unlimited data plan in Mumbai. In this data plan they provide up to 2MBPS speed. So far, it got good speed at one location out of 7. Now I realize that this data plan is to be costly compared to other city and the data plan. Hence please suggest me your own experience. Thanks in advance.

Re: MTNL 2Mbps Unlimited data plan so costly in Mumbai

I too am not sure why one needs to activate it since i do get above 270 + speeds(not regularly but some days). In Mumbai it is around 1.5mbps to 2mbps type speeds. How should we just select the singular data plan for our system. There is necessary to check the nearest service center and the continuous speed of this data plan. This is to be necessary and it will be help to fix the problem related to this task.

If i don’t download anything and no youtube my daily internet consumption is approx 500mb incusling upload and download which makes it 15gb or so minimum. TNL today announced launch of two new broadband plans for Mumbai customers. Its download speed will reduced from initial 2Mbps to 256Kbps for unlimited FREE usage. Also mostly important that the cost of the data plan is being low. Hence buy this plan get the real experience.

MTNL introduced limited period broadband promotional offer for customers booking new broadband. For home users "unlimited" means "kind of unlimited but not really". Well, definitely sign on, because you would be beta-testing it. This is the best data plan that has been accessed and activates it. these torrent speeds or file download speeds is to be brilliant. Then buy this plan and get the real internet speed response on it.

This is for all thre, in download its around 18, torrent 22 and speed test its is varying. MTNL should be buying more bandwidth than ever at the moment. I also activate this plan. Initially I was getting tolerable speeds, 0.5-1.5 Mbps with avg around 700-900 Kbps. Then later on the performace of this is to be very good. It really work to solve this problem. then use it and it really work to solve such kind of problem.

Having an MTNL landline association is a should, previous to be relevant for MTNL Triband. In case you don't contain a landline association, then apply for it first. BSNL not provide 1 Mbps Unlimited connection plan for Home users. Yeah, it was a Delhi thing. I mean that the Delhi is to be capable to do this task. Then use this thing and it really work to fix this kind of problem. Then use it and it helps you to get the high speed on your system.

Perhaps, but there are many people who are not OK with these plans they are to be use the other ISP based data plan. Few of them are to be as Vodafone India launched 3G services in India. If you are in Mumbai, then buy this plan and get the real experience with this plan. e are not sure if these are postpaid plans or prepaid plans but the cost of this is to be very low. Then use it and it really work to solve the data plan problem.