Thread: MTNL Mumbai new site has new plans for it users

MTNL Mumbai new site has new plans for it users

I have just have heard the latest news that Mtnl Mumbai has released the latest site for the user s , I know that it has been a long time after the released was been made as I am now planning to take an internet connection at home I need to look out for some cool plans on the internet , I have been having some problem with this , as my mobile browser cannot render the pages from the MTNL site can some one please tell me if I there are some new plans released .

Re: MTNL Mumbai new site has new plans for it users

O guess the this thread would help many other who are having a similar problem here I have been trying to fix this problem since a long time but to no avail, but I need to say that the new website though not been supported by some mobile browsers , I need to say that it has some really good plans , I mean if your consider the unlimited section then there are just very good plans for am normal users . I have been trying to opt for one this winter.

Well, I guess , if you forget the unlimited \plans for a movement I guess there is no plan that is just so awesome as the pay per usage or limited plan is historically the same moreover this is the has still not changed I have been using this and the only difference that I found here was the that the monthly charges CPE charges that was applied on it has been waived off ,rest everything is the same ,I hope I have a better luck next time.

Hey thanks for all the replies that you have given me I have seen so many users that use the router that is been provided by the MTNL itself so I guess that it should well now just waive off the charges that it applies. Well the rest I have heard that getting an unlimited plan would wave of the monthly charges that I have applied here , I have also seen that it is just not possible to fix this problem here , does the company also provide with some free sites .

I guess that it should would waive off the charges for the router and the modem that is provided by the company itself, I have been trying to set up every possible detail with this, so you can just choose any plan with the mark of 555, 666, 888,1333, as the data usage policy that is followed by then changes according to your plans I would rather recommend you to go with an I am sure that you would love this new site .

I think that the site is made on the CMS and joomla , so that might be the reason you might been able to view the site appropriately , I have been trying to use the same site previsouly but with an update of the site , I guess we are left out , but I have found an solution for his , we can turn off the javascript option the phone that we are using and then surf the website , as this might then be very useful for us as we can then at least view that data plans .

Woo , man turn off JavaScript worked for me , now I can view the MTNL new website without any problem , I mean tough that is not a perfect solution for it , but I can still view the plans that are there , this is what that matter s to me , I mean thanks for all the replies that you have given , all replies were really helpful for me , but I think that the sim card one worked best for me .