Thread: Which is reliable : SMS alert or airtel website?

Which is reliable : SMS alert or airtel website?

Hi, guys I have newly acquired my plan altered to 4Mbps with a FUP of 10GB. And while I was checking the website provide by the airtel only and I came to know that there are certain information that they haven’t provided here, and about that services I used to get SMS every time. So this is the thing that made me confuse as which one is reliable? Is website giving the wrong information? Any suggestion what is happening?

Re: Which is reliable : SMS alert or airtel website?

Yeah sometimes this kind of problem happens with the users as we always got the SMS’s about the most recent schemes the usage that we have made and all other things and they seems different in both the sources like we got message saying we have make use of internet 80% and when you check the site, form there you came to know that you have only used 50% only. But according to me they both are not reliable.

As far as notification for the latest information is concern we can rely on the message facility by them, but when it comes to notify any information about our own account we should make sure whether they have counted it properly or not. But I always used to get the proper notification by the message only and because of that only I never used to been on their website.

According to me we should concentrate on both the things as, if we are getting any dissimilar notification from themselves, it’s our own responsibility that we make sure about the thing. And basically the SMS facility is just similar to the interactive voice response, it just sent to all the people using the same internet connection. but still they are most updated information according to me rather than the websites.

I have the same opinion as the above user as if you want to know about anything like your account information, or the information regarding any newer plan you should try to contact them with the telephone, and according to me this is the surest medium through which you’ll get the surest information regarding whatever you need. I always used to do the same thing because I have also experienced the same thing as they provide different information in both of their sources.

I know about this dilemma but still I would say they both are actually correct but the thing is like they always use the to send the SMS first to their users and then their developers then provide the same information on their website, so here the fact is like they used to update the information lately to the websites. But still you can rely on both the thing, and SMS feature is very good way to make aware about any notification.

I was also confused about the same and at that moment I have contacted the airtel for the same and they told me that they used to send the SMS about the newer plan and if they are getting success in that strategy then only they provide that information on the website, and that’s why all the information are updated lately to the website, but you cannot say that they are wrong. But if you are still having any glitch with that you should try to contact them personally.