Thread: Innovation for changing Airtel Broadband plan

Innovation for changing Airtel Broadband plan

It’s been a three days I am trying to change my Airtel broadband connection plan but Airtel is not processing my request as my billing cycle still has fifteen days lefts I have to stuck with the same plan until its complete .can’t bare my current plan its very slow got to get rid of it anyhow. I can’t even browse two website together it’s been a nightmare and right now I don’t want to leave Airtel , it’s the only internet service provider which work fine in our area . dose any one else has this kind of problem please suggest me the solution

Re: Innovation for changing Airtel Broadband plan

This not look like a big problem you should go to your nearest Airtel gallery and talk to concern person he might solve you this issue is that is not working out for you then I have a suggestion for your problem just disconnect the current Airtel broadband plan tell them you don’t want it and then applies for a new connection with you desire plan all you have to pay is some extra installation charge but you will get your connection quickly and you don’t have to wait for another fifteen days result is lilted bit quicker

Its better late than never, you might to go other way round but I personally think that is not a good idea use your current connection it’s not any harm in it , what you gonna lose any ways because I think every data about customer is maintain and if any one disconnect their connection and reapplying may have to face denial I mean why would be any provider accept disconnection and again reconnection request again this would be only waste of time it better to wait for fifteen day than having no connection

I got so much irritated by Airtel connectivity, services and its speed I changed my connectivity and find other internet connection provider and guess what I am not happy either in fact with Airtel I atlest had my inter networking but now its become worse . I am planning to get back to Airtel so don’t make hasty decision wait for some time it will be fine or you will end up like me . now see its always worth trying new service provider some time you may get a good result from another provider but in my case it doesn’t worked for me