Thread: Airtel modem ITI DNA-A211-I is not functioning properly

Airtel modem ITI DNA-A211-I is not functioning properly

Well I have a computer at my home and I use BSNL broadband internet. I have BSNL Type-2 Wi-Fi modem, the modems model number is ITI DNA-A211-I. Yesterday I tried to flash the firmware of my Airtel modem with Beetel 450 BXI. Now my modem is rebooting all the time and also I am not able to use it in the dialer mode. I am not able to use internet through Wi-Fi. Where I can get the original firmware of model number -ITI DNA-A211-I? Also tell me how I can avoid auto rebooting of the modem. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Re: Airtel modem ITI DNA-A211-I is not functioning properly

Well I would suggest you to flash the firmware again. Try for few times and this might help. I think there is some problem with the firmware. Tell me was everything working fine before flashing? Download the latest firmware from the beetal site and install it. Follow all the procedures properly. As there is problem with the firmware, you will not be able to use wifi too. You will find the original firmware from the internet.

Make sure that there is no problem with the BSNL broadband. Kindly confirm this by calling on the BSNL helpline number. Try to restart your modem and all connections again. This might help. If still problem persists then check your modem. I hope there isn’t any hardware problem with the modem. Did you mishandle the modem? Hope this will help. All the best

I would say is that try to reset the modem. Reset can be done from the back side of the unit. After that try to access menu pages. If things work fine till now then try to install the original firmware again. When you were flashing you firmware, did it give any fatal error message. Do tell me this in the next post. Do you find lights present on the modem blinking or working fine. You can ask the broadband people to visit your home.

Well I would say try to connect the computer with the LAN2 port from the router. Make sure your computer is working fine. After that remove the RJ 45 cable. Open the network window. Then select wireless network option. Go to the properties; try to repair it by clicking on the repair button. And then you can view the status. Enter all the required fields with the domain, IP address, config for the computer. Restart your computer or else just try to access the internet. hope my suggestions help.