Thread: Cannot see embedded videos from you tube with Airtel connection

Cannot see embedded videos from you tube with Airtel connection

I have taken a new Airtel connection lately, now whenever I try to watch any video form YouTube it cause problem with streaming the video and gives errors which only after double clicking on it make the video run . Does anyone have any idea about this situation is it my connection or my pc cause before Airtel my pc was playing YouTube video perfectly .it only started after I change my connection, help me out here guys

Re: Cannot see embedded videos from you tube with Airtel connection

There was kind of same problem with my Airtel connection to so I then made call to it service center and the send their technician. He made few routine checkups and then change my DNS setting to Airtel’s (202.56.215.55, 202.56.215.54). I think it would be best you also do the same; it’s very simple all you need to do is change Airtel DNS to Google DNS, that work for me might be work for you also or else call your technician

I think it’s not Airtel connection and nor your pc, YouTube is working strange recently. Many a time even a low resolution video get stuck also its display some error links like http://v7.cache7.c.youtube.com/videoplayback? <snip> or http://o-o.preferred.bhartibb-del1.v...videoplayback? <snip> and in fact I am using Google DNS still getting same problem . I think this errors are cause by YouTube its self, I tried to find solution for this issue but somehow I am unable to reach the answer

With using Google public DNS all of my problem regarding YouTube have been solved , I have Airtel connectivity and I am using Google public DNS I don’t notice any code link error and my video streaming goes smoothly . I think it might be a browser mistake try to update flash player or use up dated internet browser or you must have done something with your internet explorer option setting try to open your video in different bowers see if this works for you else turn on HTML5 visit YouTube for getting on HTML5