Thread: 3G WIFI ROUTER FOR /MTNL/Reliance/BSNL EVDO/BSNl,3g wifi bit torrent client

3G WIFI ROUTER FOR /MTNL/Reliance/BSNL EVDO/BSNl,3g wifi bit torrent client

Hey guys I am planning to buy a 3G wifi bit torrent for my home, can anyone suggest the best hardware available with the modest price and also should comply with all operators who provides 3G services and also have maximum speed which can be connected to multiple computer have great after services and easy to install which can work on all Operating system user friendly to anyone. I am located in Mumbai. I will be glad if anyone help me out.

Re: 3G WIFI ROUTER FOR /MTNL/Reliance/BSNL EVDO/BSNl,3g wifi bit torrent client

For you I think you should best go for POINTLITE WR432 router that not only works with 3G in GSM and CDMA but you can also connect upto total of 253 users at a time. This router supports all kinds of operator that provide 3G at your area and also all kinds of wired broadband provider. This would be the first wireless router that support WiFi and Ethernet gateway all in one and also Compatible with CDMA USB Modem. It’s like plug and play device no software installation required and the best thing is it contain 54MBPS of WIFI speed

I think you should consider all of your option that you have do some market research I am sure you may get best value product I am using LEOXSYS 3G router. It is very simple all you have to do is plug USB modem to router and router will start connecting. You can share single connection with multiple computers. The cost that tata is selling other router is 14000 and monthly bill of 4000 but LEOXSYS 3G router comes in 5000 which easily connect reliance net connect 3G modem and support multiple computers ltiple computers .

Me myself was looking great deal for nice 3G WIFI ROUTER but every time I get out to the market the price they give for that product kills me so If you want to buy a lesser cost 3G router I suggest you should go for isurf it’s compact and easily available on e bay of witch you have to search ebay site the price is quite affordable come in just 2690 along with 1 yrs warranty And the speed of 250 Mbps .this router is compatible with all 3G USB Data cards from all kinds of operator which proves 3G services . what else you wanted and I am sure there is lot more feature that you can enjoy in this 3G WIFI ROUTER.