Thread: Using BSNL 3G data card leads to no sound

Using BSNL 3G data card leads to no sound

I think that there is something wrong with the bsnl 3G data card that I am using. Actually, whenever I connect the bsnl 3G data card then I found that my sound device stops working. I cannot listen anything from that. If I disconnect that then the sound get working again. I think that there is some setting that I am missing but cannot recognize that what is that. Can somebody over here can help me to do that. Thank you.

Re: Using BSNL 3G data card leads to no sound

First of all, you have not mentioned that what is the model that you are using. So it will not be easy for someone to tell you the reason or the solution for this. Anyway, whichever model you are having, the best thing that you can do is to go to the customer care and tell them about the problem. They will let you know that what is the exact problem and how it can be resolved. I wish you will be out of this soon.

If the audio driver installed in your computer is outdated or corrupted then you might get the issues like this. So just search for the latest audio driver and install that in your computer. It will update and recreate the entire missing and corrupted file. So do the update and let us know that if this is working for you or not. There is more possibility that doing the audio update will cure this trouble.

I think that your USB device is conflicting with the sound driver and that is the reason that when you connect the data card to the USB then it the sound devices stops working. What you can do is disconnect some other usb data device and then connect the data card in that port to see if you are getting the same problem there as well. If you are getting the same problem there also then you will require changing the usb card if you require both sound and the internet.

Do you have bought the card recently? If yes then it must be under warranty and if this is showing you the troubles like this then simply return that and get it replaced with a new one. I don’t think that the problem is with the system as it is working well without the card. You are getting the problem only with the card connected to it. So replacing that with the new one is the only solution for this.