Thread: Doubts with the Airtel Fair Usage Policy?

Doubts with the Airtel Fair Usage Policy?

Friends need to clear this out please help me if anyone has been experienced with this? So one of my friend was faced a bad problem, the problem was that he was using the Airtel broadband and he was said that he is having an unlimited plan and then he started downloading a lot and lot and suddenly when the bill came up he was charged more by saying that browsing is unlimited but downloading is limited and now I am having the same problem I have already downloaded some 10 gb and I have had the same problem would I be charged to please suggest me something?

Re: Doubts with the Airtel Fair Usage Policy?

Well friend this is the trick from any broadband service provider or any goods seller they have a some impressive offer which would let you have a good impression to go with it and you would be knowing the truth when you would be using it, so same you all have been facing well am not sure that have you got the same plan may be he must have downloaded much more and if that would be the case then obviously you won’t be charged do one thing call them up and ask them about this.

Surely you should call them up and ask them what’s your plan and have you exceeded or no I don’t have any idea why are you asking over here we know nothing about which plan you have bee going with and which plan you friend was going with this is the only thing which we can suggest over this is just call up to your customer care and know about your plan which plan you have been dealing and that would be the best option to know about it.

I don’t think there is any such problem like this and as far as I know the downloading and the browsing is same when you are browsing the pages do get downloaded and then it is visible to you its simply that it doesn’t get downloaded onto your system other than that it gets downloaded on to the cache memory and well once just contact them and note it they will let you know definitely and there is no other option and I don’t think you would be charged you are worrying with no reason.

There are some cases where it is said that downloading and browsing plan have different limitation may be it is same but still there is difference and I think some of the service provider do have some protocols for this that you can browse over the net as much as you want, but when you download you get charged after certain limit so I would say that you should get it verified that what plan you are dealing with and then you can be free there are such plans and if you have taken an unlimited plan so I don’t think you would be charged confirm it once but I don’t think you would be.

Yes you won’t be charged I think you friend has been fooled and if this would be the case with you, you just simply ask them to take away the internet connection and you are not paying it because they said something else there is no rule and order that they can harm you in any case let them take way the box you can get some other connection and verify it first and then get it and I have a plan which is said to be unlimited form airtel and it is actually unlimited no extra charge has been asked for ever so maybe you are having the same plan and if yes then you won’t be charged.

Yap this problem has been faced by lots of them, that they say something and provide with something else this is why it is recommended that you need to clarify everything what they have been saying in real and then go with them and i don't think they would be actually charging you if you are sure that you have taken an unlimited plan i don't think you actually need to get worried about all of such problem but still for the sake of convenience just contact them and clear that.

I have been hearing lots of such problem and i think they have been cheating lot of them i would ask you to skip up to some other network try the reliance one they have been the best go with them and enjoy with them they have many awesome offers and all and there service is also the best i think it is just what you need i am suggesting you because i have also faced this problem with it and then i have changed it.