Thread: Other than Airtel: Broadband Provider In Gurgaon?

Other than Airtel: Broadband Provider In Gurgaon?

Guys sick of airtel Broadband now I just want to kick this off away and get some other broadband can you all please help me out of this and tell me which one I should go with and have a best internet please, I would like to have atleast 2Mbps speed plan so who would be having this and which would be the best tell me something guys share up your experience with which one you all are using?

Re: Other than Airtel: Broadband Provider In Gurgaon?

Well I have been going through lots of the question against the Airtel internet but I am using it and it is working completely fine I think you need to give them bit more time they would be fixing the problem because this would be because they must have not still be able to setup with a good network in your area and they have a nice setup in my area and over here they are the best so I think once they get a proper hold they would be serving you with the best just wait.

Yap you are right but when so many of them are having the problem then definitely they would have been upset and they would be needing a change because I think they have given them time but they are not able to get over this, so I think they should change up now, ok no problem I would suggest you to go with the reliance one because they are everywhere in India and they would definitely give you the best service and you would be enjoying it.

Well friends I am from Delhi and I have also found they same problem and I have changed it with the Reliance one and I have really enjoying it now and they are the best the customer service is also the best I am using it from a long time and I am truly very satisfied so I think you should go with that to and I am sure that you would be enjoying this because they are the best over this now I used Hathway and I was still having the same problem and I was fed up and this reliance broadband is the only one who has been keeping me satisfied.

I am using Tata indicom one and they also run smooth and fine why don’t you get introduced to them once may be you would be getting the better plans as you want if that area has a siffy and pacenet ISP then it would be really the best one try dealing with them they would really solve your problem and would provide you with something really very nice me and my friends have been almost using all of them and no one is having any problem now.

I think you need to try Hathway and reliance that’s it they would be the best choice and I don’t think any other would serve you what you want because there have been lots of complain about all of them but no complains about the reliance and hathway are the leading once, I have cam over many forums which said that hatchway also had many problem but that’s not true for most of the user I won’t say anything to you and if you choice one of this then you would remember us forever because you would be enjoying what you haven’t got till now.

you can opt the Reliance one in and they would be the best one to opt in and this is the option which lots of my friend has been using in Delhi and they are enjoying it so i think you can get it to and enjoy it a lot, they have been providing us with a great plans and all they have a good unlimited plan and i think they are bit costly but they would be the best choice because of there customer care and all they have been providing a good service.

Definitely you need to go with the reliance one they are just awesome with the best policies bets schemes and really many ways to keep there customers very happy so i would ask you to go with them and enjoy it they are really very nice they have a nice speed and nice service so i think you would really like it a lot and they have been really awesome for me and i hope they keep you happy to.