Thread: Broadband Service Providers in Bangalore other than Airtel & Hathway?

Broadband Service Providers in Bangalore other than Airtel & Hathway?

Hello friends I have been using the Airtel and Hatway internet and I stay in India in Bangalore I want help from you guys telling me about some other internet service provider who would be better than this both of the providers because they have been really disgusting and I am fedup of them now just blank and don’t know to go with whom please suggest me something? Any one over here has any idea about which one to go with?

Re: Broadband Service Providers in Bangalore other than Airtel & Hathway?

Well dear friend I know these days they have been really disgusting and I don’t know why but I think they have been going through real problem with the bandwidth and all so I think they need to be little more aware of that they would be losing their customer now, anyways talking onto the topic I am not staying over there but I know a bit about there I think you should try to contact to the Reliance internet I think they would be a good choice I have been using it at my place and they have proved out really nice.

Yap reliance would be really a good choice I would say much better than what the Airtel and the Hathway have been providing you with so I would be saying that just try to contact them and get the connection in quick time and then you would be getting a good internet service for sure and I have been going through all this problem from the Airtel and I am too unable to notice that why they are not good as they were I don’t know what’s wrong with them and I suppose they were lot much better before.

Ok so I don’t know Why you are facing so many problem with this because I have been using the Airtel internet and I have been getting a good access so I don’t think there is any great issue with it but as you are saying you are facing the problem then why don’t you try the bsnl connection I have even tried them and they have a good facility but I dumped them because they dint had a proper facility for unlimited internet service I think and even if they do have it is bit costly so I think they would be a good choice if you want a good internet service but bit costly I think.

BSNL or Sify would be a good option I think because I have bene using them and I have got a good service and I think they work really nicely ya they did had some problem some while ago and I would say which internet service don’t has some or the other problem as they have to connect everything from so far through the cable they would have some problem in a month or 2 3 month but not regularly as you have been saying about the Airtel and I have gone through some of the forum which has been having user fighting against the Airtel so I think they are really having a tough time.

Yap I think the Bsnl would be a good choice and even you can go with the TATA internet providers to and I think they would be serving you with the best and I want to clear you with this that done run behind doing everything online just try to Go to the BTM Exchange or HSR Exchange & meet the people there. And they would surely help you out quickly and many times I have found that online appliers get delayed but the appliers who have been visiting over there get the connection quickly.

I dont know if you would be able to get the Reliance one but i would say that they are the best and the problem is i think they wont be providing with all the plans and all and i don't know about the service over there but i am enjoying a lot in mumbai they are really very nice and i enjoy them a lot, and they have been giving me a good service too. you need to get them and start having fun and lets hope the best it would be better for you too.

Reliance would be the best choice and you would really love it it has a nice and very satisfying schemes and policies and i am sure you would like it the most they are really awesome and they would be a nice choice and you would like it a lot and it would really give you a very good speed with very low problems in connection and all.