Thread: Airtel Broadband redirected to 125.21.240.99

Airtel Broadband redirected to 125.21.240.99

I am having the Airtel Broadband connection but from last two days, whenever I try to open any website then instead of going to that site, it is redirected me to some useless pages with ip mentioned in the title. This is the first time happening to me from when I am using this so I am not able to understand that how this problem can be resolved. If someone of you can tell me that how this problem can be resolved then please post you suggestion.

Re: Airtel Broadband redirected to 125.21.240.99

This seems that you are from those people who have newly connected to the NIB II network. There is no problem like this for the users who are using this from a long time. So what you can do is, just contact to the service provider and ask them for the same. They will tell you that what is the problem with that and this can be solved. This will be the most excellent way to get the answer for this.

There is one trick that might cure this problem but I am not very sure about this. You will just have to clear the history of the browser and along with that just clear the cookies from your computer. Once you are done with that then restart your computer and then try to access any of the sites to see if it is again redirecting you to that unwanted page. I hope this time it will not do that.

I think that your service provider have blocked your account due to some reason and because of that you are not able to access any of the sites. So contact to the providers support (Airtel Support) and ask them about this. They will let you know that why your account is blocked and how can you reactivate that. This will be the most simple and straight forward way to get the solution for that. I wish you will be out of this soon.

What is the browser you are using? I know that there are very less chances that this can be the reason for the problem but it will not be a bad idea to ensure that. The browser you are having might be having some problem with that. You can try to access the internet with some other browser and see if that is showing you the same problem or not. If you do not have problem with other browser then issue is with the browser and reinstalling that can cure the problem.

I solved this problem with the help of the Eset Security Center PC scanning. This project make the virus and emulating it was erased/quarantined I was able to make utilize of my Firefox program pursuit bar and Mozilla quest page void of being redirected. I used to include Eset Nod32 Antivirus excluding it not in the least made the virus.