Thread: ULD 1350 Combo giving low speed

ULD 1350 Combo giving low speed

Currently, I am having the ULD 1350 Combo plan that is providing me speed of 4 mbps up to 20GB. Till now my uses is 17 GB and still having 3 GB remaining but then also the speed is reduced to 450 kbps. I cannot judge that what can be the reason for this. If you have some idea about this then please let me know that. This is very low speed and I cannot work with this. Please help me to cure that.

Re: ULD 1350 Combo giving low speed

If you want to check that what is the exact speed you are getting then try to download some files from the Microsoft and then check that what is the speed that you are getting. They are having the best of the server and will provide you the actual idea about the speed. You can also try to talk to the SDE and see how they can help you. This is the only thing that I can recommend you now. Please reply with the result of this.

You should contact to the internet provider and ask them regarding the problem. Make sure that it is having 20 GB in the limit. They will tell you that what is the problem with that and how you can solve this. This is the best thing that you can do to get the answer for this. I am sure that you will get the exact reason for this. I am also having the same plan and have consumed about 13 GB but not getting anything like you have mentioned.

I think that the 450 kbps that you are getting is the browsing speed and not the download speed. The 4 Mbps that you have mentioned is the download speed. Download speed and the browsing speed are two different thing that you should verify before making call to the support. I am saying this because there are many people who get confused between these two.

I would like to tell you that 4 Mbps is nothing but the connection speed in that and the 512 kbps is the download/browsing speed. So you are getting the perfect speed and there is no need to worry about this. I am also having the same plan and getting the same speed. If you want more speed than this then you can switch to some other plan and you will get the desired speed. There are many plans available and you can go for the one which is the best for you.

With ADSL broadband an essential variable in figuring your most towering speed is the way close you are to your neighborhood trade. Some broadband accesability checkers will moreover have a Show Map area that you would be able to click. This will demonstrate to you how close you are to the trade. The further you are, the slower your reciprocity should be. In the event that you have a terrific value line this distinction would be irrelevant i.e. you could get 20 Mb speeds as opposed to 24 Mb speeds but who positively requires broadband that speedy anyway unless you are a business or a web-based gaming fiend.

You could probably enhance your broadband speed by either getting a preferable bundle with your aid supplier, or unequivocally by reaching them and requiring from them to look any flaws in the line. Likewise verify that your PC has a conventional lump of memory unlimited. In the event that you are straight up to the overflow you will spot your web is absolutely abate. Likewise verify the way betwixt your router, if satellite, and your PC is as clear as plausible, as the more questions amidst them the more impedance there can be with the speed. There is in addition product ready that will help support your juncture such as ONSPEED.