Thread: Beetel 450 TC1 and BSNL Broadband cannot connect to wifi

Beetel 450 TC1 and BSNL Broadband cannot connect to wifi

I am searching for the solution of this from last many days but failed to find the answer for this. I am having the ADSL + Wifi Router from Beetel that supposed to be for Airtel but I am having that for the BSNL connection. When I was using that to connect with the Wi-Fi then I was getting two access points named MGMNT and Airtel. There is no problem to connect to the MGMNT but I am not able to connect that with the 'Airtel'. I cannot not understand that, what I am doing wrong. Please help me.

Re: Beetel 450 TC1 and BSNL Broadband cannot connect to wifi

There are two settings that you will have to do in order to get the issue resolved. First of all, change the mode of connection to PPPoE mode and see if that providing the connection for that or not. There are many chances that it will establish the connection with PPPoE mode. Other than this, you can also check by enabling the dhcp within modem/router. So do these two things and see if you get out of the issue.

Thank you for pyour quick reply but I would like to tell you that it is already PPPOE and that is working perfectly with wired LAN. The only problem I am having is with the Wi-Fi. It can connect but internet is not available. Other than this, there is one stranger thing that I am not able to change the Authentication Type for the wireless connection. With the default WPA it is getting grayed out.

I think that the firmware version that you are using is outdated and for that reason it is showing you this weird problem with that. If you think that this can be the case then search for the latest firmware available and install that in your computer. This is the best thing that I can tell you to get this issue resolved. This looks like more that the problem is with the firmware and upgrading that will surely solve the problem or not.

You should contact the service provider and ask them for this problem. They will tell you that what is the exact problem with this and how that can be solved. This is the best source from where you will get the most precise solution for this. But do this before trying to do anything from your side. Other than this you can also try by resetting the router settings to default and see if that can help you or not.

I might not update the encryption sort (it formerly would be bolted) so I never worked toward getting connected to the right to gain entrance indicate 'Airtel' which gives virtual world. I might just join to MGMNT which evidently makes a point not to furnish online world. So I got keep this firmware and overhauled. When that I modified the encryption and now I would be able to join to 'Airtel' and have the virtual world. Trust it serves some useful purpose.