Thread: How to get wireless internet connection in Kerala

How to get wireless internet connection in Kerala

My college is in Kerala, I stay in the college hostel only. I need a wireless internet connection which suitable for using in the hostel. I get confused with different types of internet connection, there are so many different types of wireless internet connection, so can any one tell me which connection should I take to use in the hostel? And it also suits me to use in the hostel.

Re: How to get wireless internet connection in Kerala

I will advise you to go for the BSNL 3G. Modem cost very less price, unlimited plan which should be very comfortable for you. It provides Both USB and PCMCIA type data cards are available for use in Desktop & Laptop computers. This services is available in all BSNL head quarters, District head quarters in Kerala. All India Roaming will be implemented shortly. To but this BSNL 3G, Nearest customer center may be contacted for more details

The internet is a great tool but it has been quite tiresome to run the internet with the help of cables. There was all around you a network of different cables which fixed you at a place during your working hours. Wireless broadband internet today is being provided in the major towns of India using the USB data card. Wireless broadband speed across cities and speed up to 3.1 Mbps. One of them is Tata PHOTON PLUS (+) wireless broad band. You can use TATA Photon Plus to use at your hostel, you can also take it anywhere.

Wireless internet is based on Wi-Fi technology which operates through radio frequencies. Wi-Fi was introduced initially to be used in mobile phones and portable devices such as laptops. It has the same pattern of working as that of mobile phones. It does not require any wire to perform its functions, so you can use it at your hostel also. Wireless internet can be used in devices such as mobile phones, computers, laptops and PDAs. The introduction of Wi-Fi technology has also made possible the wireless broadband internet connections. The high-speed internet service has tremendously eased our working on the internet. Surfing in the cyber world is far easier in comparison to the past when frequent disconnections using dial up service made you feel waxed in your working.