Thread: unlimited package in just 499 @ 1Mbps from Airtel broadband

unlimited package in just 499 @ 1Mbps from Airtel broadband

After so much struggling I got job. This job is related to internet, I have to fill a data entry form on internet. So for my job purpose I have to take a new internet connection. Recently I don’t know anything about any broadband connection but I heard that Airtel broadband gives 1 mbps in just 499. Friend can you help me about this query. Can you give me more detail about this plan? And I stay Calicut in Kerala can I take this connection in my locality.

Re: unlimited package in just 499 @ 1Mbps from Airtel broadband

Don’t worry friend I will help you in this query. You are saying that you need internet only for data entry on internet. This plan is suitable for you because it gives you unlimited data usage with 1 mbps in just Rs 499 per month. 1 mbps speed is well enough for every person. If you want you can download song and movie in just short time. But there is a one condition that this 1 mbps speed is up to only first 5 GB after using 5 GB they will provide 256 kbps speed. But don’t worry 256 kbps is also quite enough for yourself. but you can’t download movie because it takes too much time you will get irritated that’s why I’m saying to you.

You said that you are from Calicut, and I like to remind you that I’m also from Calicut. Recently I have taken a new broadband connection of Vodafone but there service is too poor they charge more and give limited data usage. Then I come to know that Airtel has launched new broadband connection in Calicut so I disconnected the previous connection and taken a new connection of Airtel. I like there service because of newcomer in this city they providing a good service. And what a cheap data plan I just have to pay 499+ service tax and they will also provide you a fixed line so you can take advantage of these fixed line to calling your friends and relatives.

I think till yet you don’t know full information about this plan this plan is like that with the internet connection they will also provide you a fixed line means with the internet you can also enjoy calling. These plans have two different section, first section deal with internet plan and second section deal with fixed phone line. Internet plan is like that it’s an unlimited data usage with speed 1 mbps up to first 5GB and after that speed will be 256 kbps in just Rs 499/- per month. Coming to second section plan about fixed phone line Airtel gives you Rs 200 free call to Airtel mobiles number every month. After 200 over before end up of month then they will charge per call Rs 0.60/min to local Airtel mobile number and Rs 0.75/min to STD mobile numbers. This is clear plan now I hope you get all the information about this plan.

This company is new in Calicut in the internet Broadband section. I have read review about this company. They don’t give that much service comparing to other broadband company in Calicut. Or if you are planning to take this connection then one thing they don’t in their plan they will take extra charge for fixed phone line. For Airtel broadband connection the fixed phone line is essential they take extra charge for installation also. I suggest you BSNL broadband will be suitable for you because most of the people in Calicut go with BSNL broadband internet only. And I read review of that company and they give good service to their internet user every month they give some offer for their internet user.