Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Hathway Bandwith Tapping

India BroadBand

Old 12-07-2011

Down Hathway Bandwith Tapping

To day i had recived a bill triple than average use for last ten years.I had complained to Hathway several times that my connectivity is got disturbed several times and diagonis report shows proxy settings .They failed to reply .They have also stoped my physical bills and instead gives e bill.
I want to know can the conectivity of one person be taped by other and bill passed on me.

Old 12-07-2011

re: Hathway Bandwith Tapping

Yeah, there are chances that your bandwith can be used by someone else also. By doing some R&D in the cable or so. Also if you are using Wireless router, make sure that you have set WPA password OR anyone can use your bandwith.
Old 13-07-2011

Down Re: Hathway Bandwith Tapping

Sir,I am using hathway cables through cable modem under plan lifeway 1 regular
Old 13-07-2011

Re: Hathway Bandwith Tapping

yeah, still there are chances of doing what i have written above. Anyways, if you are sure that you haven't utilized that much of bandwith what showing in the bill, than simply visit your nearest Hathway branch, politely tell them to give you daily usage log and explain them that you are not using that much of bandwith. They will surely help you if there is any tapping.
Old 13-07-2011

Re: Hathway Bandwith Tapping

Thanks I have written to Nodal officer .Thanks onceagain

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , ,