Thread: Tata Photon plus unable to working in roaming

Tata Photon plus unable to working in roaming

I was hesitating while buying the Tata Photon plus and wasn’t quite sure whether I should go ahead with it or not but then I decided to go ahead with it and now I am really feeling the pinch as why I went ahead to get it.The problem is that when I use it on my hometown everything is just fine but when I try to use it in some other city it just becomes useless.So this is the problem that I am facing. So I just want to know is there anyone who is facing from a similar problem.And if yes then do get back to me on this.

Re: Tata Photon plus unable to working in roaming

This is a kind of issue that is faced by many people and I have heard complaining about this very old problem.But what you can do is that you can just call the customer care for Tata photon and I am sure that they are the one who will properly guide you to safety and would provide you with the appropriate solution to get away with the problem that you are facing.I am sure that once you use these solutions then all will be fine with you immediately.

According to my knowledge what you need to do is that you just have to reset photon plus and that will immediately help you to fix this issue.Once you reset the Tata Photon plus and also out up the proper setting then there won’t be any problem and everything will be fine. Just you this solutions and then I am sure that you will be able to use the Tata Photon plus while you are roaming.I assure you that this will work for you.

Thanks a lot for the immediate reply.I just went through the solutions that you have posted and was very happy to read them.But I will tell you that I have already used one of these solutions and that wasn't sufficient for me to solve the issue.what I did was that I had called the Tata photon customer care and they just didn’t bother to solve my problem.To a greater extent they didn’t even listen to my problem completely.So I guess that I need to use some other solution for this to get away with the problem.

I think that you just need to check the settings in the Tata photon and then you need to get the account tool for TATA.exe software from Tata customer care. After that just install the account tool for TATA.exe in the computer .Then run the account.exe software and enter the 10 digit Account number followed by SPC Code and then just restart the Tata Photon plus devise.Once you do this then just check for the Internet and I am sure that your problem will be definitely solved immediately.So do apply this step and this will definitely help you to fix the issue that you are facing.

Thank you once again for the replies.I just had a look at the previous reply and would say that this is something that is really interesting.I will surely try out this solution and hope that it will work for me.Also if this works out for me then I will definitely let you all know as this solution then can be used by any other person suffering from same issue.So I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided as they have helped me a lot and have given me some options to work with.

I have faced the similar problem now in the month of June, 2011 and very frustrated at the pathetic level of customer service and Nodal office.

They just do not apply the simple logic and keep playing the same tape again and again that "SIR YOU HAVE CONSUMED YOUR BALANCE FULLY".

I said i know TATA says that I have consumed my balance but logically it doesnt sound correct if all what i do is surfing and where Hathway i have never gone above 1 GB in a month but TATA Photon Plus charges me 3 GB for 15 days.

I bought Prepaid to make sure that i do not receive fradulent billing but at my surprise i got a shock when one fine day (after 15 days of recharge) i was told that my balance of 3 GB has been consumed in 15 days !!!!!

God please help me from TATA Photon Plus...

Don't know what to do since Nodal Office is nothing but an extention of the TATA Helpdesk...

This becomes sometime really hopeless to deal with those customer care guys. They are just for the filling up the formalities. For your issue you might have to check that in your system any program which is associated to update is not working. Like Windows update, antivirus updates, etc. This are automated services which keeps on downloading file in the background. I lost around 700mb because of that and I shut down those to avoid such issue in future.

Hi,

I have checked all those details. Infact I have gone to Tata Gallery and asked them to try downloading from my Photon instrument. They have confirmed that there is problem and they have also confirming that there is no resolution for the same.

Infact I have checked from several PCs it shows the same problem.