Thread: Which ADSL Modem/Router models is Sky broadband supplying to customers

Which ADSL Modem/Router models is Sky broadband supplying to customers

I've been with sky broadband and using Netgear router that I offered. But Netgear is rapidly heated and then not function, but after a few hours convalesce and starts again and warm-up again. The sky broadband would be sending me the new modem / router and therefore I speculate if the modem / router ADSL broadband sky models are giving their customers. Please let me know.

Re: Which ADSL Modem/Router models is Sky broadband supplying to customers

I cannot say if it continues to offer the same model in my familiarity of the Netgear DG834GT which is based is too hot indeed. I have one and have sat in a small fan that preserves a temperature sensitive. Who sits on the corner of my desk along the wall and feeds continuously for months. Well, this may help if you have the media delivered to the end of the air rising - vertical so its value can act as a chimney.

Well, I have the router couple of days, so after looking in detail the information they gave me says that it is a Sky wireless router Version 5, prepared by Sagem. We hope this is the newest and it functions well and can get the alike for you. I understand that you stay balmy, but if it is running hot, then it means that the output voltage power supply is too soaring. May be it is the 12V output, so give it a 9-volt control power supply is working properly.

Well, the Netgear DG834GT router is broadband bundle typical client’s sky. This is an excellent G Wireless ADSL Modem Router which proposes 108 Mbps, the sky has opted for the reason, this router is for the future product development, i.e. transmission and spread of broadband service sky, I think this is the foremost cause for the sky allows only the use of their supplied router (Netgear DG834GT) with Sky broadband.

Sky Broadband only supplies patterns DG834GT router sky. It has the advantage of an external antenna; this antenna helps direct the signal in a definite direction. I initiate a high gain antenna. You could also use any of the outlets of the house or have to be wireless then possibly just use your existing sky router as the ADSL modem and the wireless unit a more controlling wireless router for it.

I found a Netgear DG834Gv4 be very robust. I believe this is similar to the GT that someone recommended above. The v4 uses a Broadcom chipset. A lot of 'sky' DG834GTs Netgear brand on eBay that are extremely configurable with DGTeam firmware. I understand that some users find that the Netgear routers get hot ahead of, but it is an added problem and not the router. The sky is still providing the same router.