Thread: Now Surf at 4mbps on Airtel's New High Speed Broadband Plans

Now Surf at 4mbps on Airtel's New High Speed Broadband Plans

Airtel announced the launch of new high speed broadband plans. This plans begins with minimum 2mbps of bandwidth. The 2mbps plan is launched in the top 10 cities of India. The maximum plan of 1mbps is more extended and available in all states. The cities which will enjoy a high speed of 2 mbps bandwidth are Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune. Other than this the minimum plan begins with 1 mbps bandwidth. The prices differ in each cases and there are some more additional goodies with the plan.

Re: Now Surf at 4mbps on Airtel's New High Speed Broadband Plans

Those plans looks great. I was looking for some kind of high speed bandwidth that I can use for gaming. The plan rates also proper for download stuff. But the limit can be a doubtful here. It is found that most companies are engaged with an new kind of policy called as fair usage policy. This is for those who cross the limit for the daily download and their plan is upgraded automatically. This must be removed to some extent.

The plan is not provided in all parts of India but to some selected region only. It is right to say that the plans are quiet nicely charged. Here if you go for an an 3GB plan based on prescribed bandwidth then you have to pay Rs. 649 and Rs. 799 for Gb plan. In this way there are certain number of plans which have some conditions based on its usage. So before getting the same you must have a proper look on the plans and policies.

I found that this time airtel is also giving a higher rate of limited usage. For Rs. 999 you can get an broadband internet for 10Gb limit usage. In the same way you have to pay Rs. 1299 for 30GB and 1599 for 75GB. If you need a more higher then Airtel also has 150GB usage for rs 1999. So that looks really more than enough for both those who have a limited or unlimited type of service. There are more higher options avialable in that.

4mbps is really a high bandwidth frequency you can have. I was looking for such thing and I found this.This plan is called as Turbo plan. Another than this you there are Alfa and mega plan which are lower than the above one. For this high bandwidth you will need to play Rs. 1099 for 10GB, Rs. 1399 for 30GB, Rs. 1699 for 75GB and Rs.2099 for 150GB. The plan are divided to provide you rich media experience on the internet.