Thread: M1 Singtel and starhub fibre broadband plans comparison

M1 Singtel and starhub fibre broadband plans comparison

Tomorrow I am going to Singapore for my work purpose and I will be going to stay there for few months until my work get completed. Before going there I would like to know about that broadband plans available there. I need an affordable and good internet connection for interacting with clients. So there will not be any kind of disturbance and bandwidth loss. I heard that there are 3 major telecom companies which offer good broadband and they are M1, Singtel and starhub. Does anybody know the broadband plans of theirs?

Re: M1 Singtel and starhub fibre broadband plans comparison

As far as i know that the 3 major telecom company’s namely M1, Singtel and Starhub offers fibre broadband service. All these 3 broadband service operators are plans very popular in Singapore. However there are different kinds of plans. I don’t know what kind of plan and what speed plan you require. One thing is sure that you can get the comparison chart anywhere on the internet. The main thing is that all 3 companies’ does not offer any low speed plan. So it would be yours choice now.

The recent rumors say that yesterday the Starhub has launched their price plans intended for their Fibre Broadband Plans. They have announced seven dissimilar plans intended for end customers, 4 standard plans as well as 3 Hubber plans through Starhub TV. To our shock, Starhub did not contain whichever low down speed plans for e.g. 25Mbps otherwise 50Mbps plan. The lowly speed is previously 100Mbps/50Mbps by the side of $68.27. Decreasin the tier plans would almost certainly concern their line cost plans as well. That is almost certainly the motive why they begin off from 100Mbps in its place.

Singtel as well does not contain any low speed plans (<100Mbps) except spotlight further on packing television as well as video services to their plans. Their plans begins from 150Mbps cost at S$85.90 which is comparable near Starhub’s 100Mbps cable plan. M1 will present a 3-month free of charge trial of the fibre broadband tune-up next to 100Mbps to housing consumers whose houses are prepared for service. Consumers can sign up in favor of the free trial simply on 1 September at whichever M1 Shop. M1, the latest comer has further selection ranging from 25Mbps toward 1Gbps. 1Gbps would be excessively expensive by S$399 per month.

The further reasonably priced M1 plans would be I think the 25Mbps next to S$39, 50Mbps on S$49 along with 100Mbps at S$59. Just similar to Singtel, M1 furthermore present a Fixed Line terrified in intended for at no cost incoming in addition to outgoing calls. Starhub has up till now to present their pricing arrangement. LGA telecoms have exposed on straits times that they do encompass an S$50 intended for 50Mbps plan within line. The additional operative SuperInternet is ready except until now to disclose charging information of their broadband services.

In opinion I think that you don’t need to worry about much regarding the different broadband plans available in Singapore. If you are staying In hotel or some fixed residential area there you will get only one kind of broadband service which has been offered by the Hotel management. If you really want to know about the plans and their difference then there are several website on internet which they have already posted the comparison price chart. Just go to it and see which one is better for you.