Thread: Airtel 3G at the same rate as that of Mobile Office rates

Airtel 3G at the same rate as that of Mobile Office rates

Guys that’s true and the thing is that I got an sms on my cell saying that the airtel 3g has been activated and the rate levied is the same as that of my current gprs plan, while the current gprs has been charged at the rate of 30p/50kb so that’s what the plan is and there is nothing much changes in it so what are your take on these? Can it be true or will I be overcharged if I start using the 3G connection in it so what do you all think I am little desperate to know your opinions so do share it with me as soon as possible.

Re: Airtel 3G at the same rate as that of Mobile Office rates

Since you have got message from the airtel people only hence I think that it would be true just start using it for sometime and see how much you get charged, see if they haven’t you the message then t could be true obviously so just start using it and see how much you are charged if you are a post paid user then it will be very difficult to know about so if you are a post paid user then better call and confirm it from them and then go ahead with the usage, so that’s what I wanted to say it here hope you all got the necessary information.

Yes it is better to confirm it from them only so that's what I am saying call up the airtel people and do confirm it from there only so hope you have got the necessary information, in case if you want to experience a trial plan from Airtel then buy a 98 rupees recharge from the airtel for the 3G experience and the speed that you will be getting is around 700kbps. So you can try that as well so look out for that as well.

Well no company as such will give such type of advertisements for marketing and especially airtel people will never provide 3G with the normal gprs rate that you are been charged at I really don’t think so that would be possible at all and hence I think you all must have a another look at it and instead don’t go with the 3G activation otherwise you will be charged more than expected so better stay away from such type of market gimmiks.

The 98 rupees plan that you were talking of is actually for 2G and not for the 3G have you ever recharged wit that in case you recharge it then you will be getting a message saying thanks for recharging with the airtel 2G internet pack and hence stop spreading such type of messages here. So as such it is a gimmick from the airtel people for trying out the 3G connection and hence you better stay away from it so that’s what I want to say here.

Yes I completely agree with you all and I think I must better not go with that thanks for reminding about that for me so that’s what I have to say here appreciate your efforts for the same and thanks for reminding that it can be a fraud case as well i will look in to this matter and will have a talk with the airtel people about the same and will inform you accordingly, so hope they respond to me quickly.