Thread: Vodafone 3G USB stick giving no 3G connection

Vodafone 3G USB stick giving no 3G connection

I brought a Vodafone 3G stick from the Vodafone store and there they informed me that with the post paid connection I will be getting a 2 months free 3G usage and with the prepaid 3G stick I will be getting a 1 month usage free so I activated the post paid connection and they said to me that they will be activating the connection within two hours but its been a day since they have not activated the connection, so why is that so? I am really very frustrated with the Vodafone people since they must think of their customers.

Re: Vodafone 3G USB stick giving no 3G connection

Why don’t you lodge a complaint with the Vodafone people regarding this and hence I think that would be a perfect suggestion for you. So that’s what I wanted to say here go and report the problem to then and ask them to activate the connection for you must probably be back with the 3G connection and hence I am recommending the solution for you. Do let me know what was the result. So do reply fast.

Count me also has one of the user who is having problem with the 3G connection. Well what I want to say here is that I took a Vodafone 3G from the dealer and for the next 2 days I was not getting any 3G connection from it so I was a bit frustrated with these and hence i thought of reporting this to the Vodafone store and the lady there asked me to show it to the dealer back from where I had brought this.

You had asked me to report a problem and guess what I did the same I called up the 198 number and reported the problem to them and guess what they said that this number is for the only mobile users and not for the 3G stick I am asking why is that so? so do the 3G connection is not for Vodafone then why are they not considering this case seriously and I think Vodafone people must look at this matter very seriously.

Ok that is really very sorry about the same and i am upset that a leading service provider like vodafone can settle with something like these see if you are not so much happy with the service then i recommend better try changing the service and if you don't want it that way then wait for sometime and then they might restore the service complaints like these are very rare with the vodafone so it is better to wait for sometime and let them resume their service on their own.