Thread: Docomo 3g e-stick is not providing the maximum speed

Docomo 3g e-stick is not providing the maximum speed

I am having a PC with a higher configuration. I make use of it for various purposes such as surfing, gaming and many more. I purchased Docomo 3g USB e-stick for surfing on the internet from my PC. But the issue is that I am not getting the maximum speed which was specified to me. This is annoying me a lot. If I plug in 2 Docomo 3g USB e-stick in my PC will the speed increase. To whom should I complain about this issue? I purchased it because they promised me to provide the speed specified. Can I solve this issue? Does Docomo 3g e-stick never offer maximum speed? Please give me the necessary solutions that you can. Please the needful if you can.

re: Docomo 3g e-stick is not providing the maximum speed

The issue that you are facing is quite common with many people. Most of the service provider usually doesn’t provide complete speed to any of its members. Many people have encountered the same issue. These issues are sometimes easily solved and sometimes it becomes too complicated. The maximum speed that they specify is always theoretical. The actual speed that the users get often differs from the specified speed. But the users should get complete speed as they are paying for it. But before giving you some suggestions related to such issues I would like to know that are you facing such issues from the start or after a period of time. Please do inform me about this for further recommendation.

At the start I used to get an average speed of 400 kb/s. I was satisfied with that speed. But last week when I restarted my PC the net speed reduced drastically. After the restart I was getting the maximum speed of 5 kb/s. I am really frustrated with this issue. The information that you need is provided by me. Now please give me necessary recommendation to avoid such speed. So that I start getting the average speed that I used to get before. Please do the needful.

As you said that previously you used to get the average speed of 400 kb/s but after restarting your PC this issue occurred. There can be various reasons for such issues. Sometimes these issues can be due to internet sites that you are accessing or virus problems. If you are running torrents, keep in mind that the speed depends on the seeds and leeches. For this issue I would recommend you to shut down all the internet activity and check out the speed from the independent server. For this you may also try MTNL server as a starter. Try this and later on inform me about the consequences.

As you wanted to know that using 2 Docomo 3g e-stick in the PC will there be any change in the internet speed. No there won’t be any change in the internet speed even if you are using 2 Docomo 3g e-stick. The issue that you are facing can be due to some net work error or some other error. One more thing that I would like to tell you is that when you are using wireless device to access the internet the speed remains unstable. You cannot expect the same stable speed of wired from wireless. As I am new to such issues I won’t be able to provide the necessary solutions to overcome such issues.

Re: Docomo 3g e-stick is not providing the maximum speed

To achieve the maximum speed using your Docomo 3g e-stick is not much complicated. There can be various reasons such as network traffic due to which you are not getting the expected speed. Simple method that I recommend to solve out of this issue is to call your service provider (i.e. TATA Docomo) or visit the nearest Docomo office and inform them about the speed that you are receiving using Docomo 3g e-stick. They will definitely let you know what the exact cause for this issue is and consult you and suggest you about what can be done to avoid the problem. Try this out and I think you won’t face such issue in the future.